HubSpot Ideas

ybaptiste

See column totals in different currencies on the deals board

Right now, column totals are always displayed in amount in home currency--even if all deals in a pipeline are in a different currency. 

Let users pick which currency is displayed in the column totals on the deals board. 

27 Replies
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner

Managing some international portals, this would be very useful, upvoted.

MRess

Yes, please! Would be helpful for our global sales teams to work in their local currencies instead of having to convert into USD. Hopefully, it will also help with the sales pipeline report on their dashboard that only reports in the company currency. 

DChew

Yes please! I've always had to manually calculate the local equivalent of the sales pipeline. Having this function will save my regional team a whole lot of time and effort!

ShanaBosler

This would be extremely helpful for our organization

STAYLOR4

Yes please! This would be a great service to our organization!

RayG

My deals are shown in the local currency but the total of the deals at the bottom is in another currency. Having local currency throughout seems like a no brainer 🙂

MichaelC
Guide | Partner

Let this be flexible on all available currencies including cryptocurrency since it will most probably will be more of a normal payment in the future. Just let the user ser this themselves in the settings (portal custom made currecies)

NicoleSengers
Guide | Elite Partner

This will help our multi-national businesses to better work in their deal pipelines as this one currency view is so confusing for multi-national businesses.

metricads

Yes i need it too !!! Pipeline with each currency

EEinarsson
Member | Gold Partner

I need this badly!

amancarella

This is just fundamental for multinational businesses. 

Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager

Upvoting on-behalf of multiple customer requests

nreddyoff

This would be really helpful given we manage multiple jurisdictions on different boards in the same Hubspot account

EEinarsson
Member | Gold Partner
Same here
BLaycock

This would be extremely useful to manage seperate pipelines across APAC, EMEA, North America 

M4tr1xN30
Contributor

This would be a welcome addition as we have different pipelines for deals in different countries. To allow the totals to be in a different currency would be really helpful.

hellokyliep
Contributor

Agree with all statements above.  A quick toggle between currencies would be incredibly useful. If there is another solution for seeing this information in a report, can someone with that knowledge share a link here? 

hellokyliep
Contributor

Incredibly difficult to track deals accurately without this feature.

hellokyliep
Contributor

The lack of this feature is costing me 20-30 minutes each day. In order to get accurate currency amounts for deals won + lost for each of my team members, I have to export a view into excel, summarize, and then table in a separate spreadsheet. A CRM like Hubspot should be able to provide this breakdown or reporting easily. It doesn't.  If there's anyone who can suggest a default report or easily customizable report to show: Total amount won in actual amount won (not company currency) for each hubspot owner/sales rep, that would be great. No video, tutorial, or review of the reporting in HS has shown me anyway to get this easily. 

KRobertsson

Yes! We at Eleiko are working with many currencies for different teams and need this!!