HubSpot Ideas

abrow

See all the workflows a HubSpot user is referenced

Currently, Hubspot has the capability to show all the workflows a 'property' is referenced in. I would love to have this feature to be extended to show all the workflows a 'user' is referenced in as well.

This would help when onboarding/offboarding key users in our organization.

31 Replies
NHusar

I need this too. If a team member is no longer with the organization, how do we find all the emails or tasks and workflows they're included in, so we can either remove them or replace them with another team member.

maddyp

This would greatly improve our ability to maintain workflows. I'm currently reorganizing/naming workflows so that I can search for user-specific workflows. Every workflow where a user is specified has the acronym "HSUWF" (HubSpot user workflow). I was trying to migrate to using Teams when possible. Unfortunately, it only applied to primary members of that Team, which doesn't work in my use case.

DoraMeleg
Contributor

I would like to add the same thing about meetings links. 

If someone leaves, I would love to see where do we use his calendar. (Could also help when onboarding new members, to include them and their calendar in all workflows. 

LucasPescador

It would be perfect. Please HubSpot give some attention to add this feature.

KMarkowski

def needs this 

Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager

Brilliant 💡 Either as a filter option from the workflows page or as a used in option on the User info in settings. Similar to how we can see where an Automated Email or Property is used in, for example. 

CJPospisil
Participant

^ Both of those ways to filter would be helpful!

rwullkotte

I concur.  We had a change in personnel and now I need to update all the workflows that were sending emails to the old employee and update them to the new employee.  Of course, I could have set up a particular "team" for this person and had internal emails sent to that "team" but I didn't think about that back then.

I ran into this issue today. This would be a helpful feature. Same issue as @rwullkotte. A change in personnel has us looking for all the workflows that we need to redirect.

ZKeller

Need this as well. It is way too much work to sort through 100s of workflow every time a user leaves. Just give us a list of places where the user is referenced. You already do this for other items such as properties. 

VNaumchak

This would save so so much time! Hope this gets implemented soon, really a needed feature

CoJoGo

I had to spend a large amount of time trying to resolve instances where a user was referenced, and this would have made that process easy and quick - in the same way we can see what fields are referenced and where, we should be able to see what users are referecned and where. 

CRMadmin

Lets get it done

AlishaV
Contributor

I have some admin users, in particular, that recieve notifications or tasks when they need to adjust a record for various data integrity purposes. There are many and varied workflows along these lines and I need a way to change those user references to someone else if they leave our department! This low key keeps me up at night.

MWalt7

This would be so helpful as we grow and sales positions are moved to best fit our leads' needs. Bonus points if this feature behaves like properties -- shows where a user is used in workflows, reports, lists, views, etc.

JOpie
Top Contributor

This would be so insanely useful! Please make it so!

MrBean
Top Contributor

I'd love to see HS teams referenced too. That would be a game changer.

HubspotLOV

yes, this would be hugely helpful when needing to replace someone who is receiving notifications in multiple workflows with a new user.

CHansen7
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Agreed, this would be very helpful. We want the used-in feature-like properties but at the contact level. It would also be helpful to see if a contact is a filter in a report, view, list, etc. We want a way to easily see where a user is used throughout the system. This will help provide a good, clean system.

GEiselt
Contributor

+1, incredibly useful for assigning existing notification or object assignment workflows to different sales team members as territory or members fluctuate.