HubSpot Ideas

Alexander1

Secondary Ticket Owner

When creating tickets in HubSpot, I'd like to be able to assign a secondary ticket owner to the ticket. I often find that resolving an open ticket can require multiple team members to action.

7 Replies
JWaudby

hello, 

did you find a resolution to this. we are looking to use something like this going forward with customers who have two account managers. 

thanks 

DWohlers

We'd love this as well!  Additionally, when tickets are merged, we have a very strong need for the owner of the ticket being merged to another to be assigned as an additional owner of the request, becuase their customer is now associated with that request.  But currently, as a user, they lose all association after merging the tickets.

erinslyke
Participant

Merging tickets to combine owners would be amazing! It keeps both users in the loop without having duplicate tickets. The notes section isn't helpful enough to follow the ticket from New to Closed.

BGrebe
Participant

I had a similar thought, for instance if a co-worker owns a ticket and is out sick, and I have to get into that ticket to followup - I won't be notified of the return email because I don't own the ticket.  Flexibility of a Dual Ownership would be amazing.  Thank you

jaybaum
Contributor

We need this! Especially now that deals can have contributors - we at least need ticket contributors!

AHammett

We have need of this as well. We have multiple people (usually 2 but sometimes 3) who collaborate on a Ticket.

MOnaka
Contributor

Please please HS, make it so we can have 2 owners! Or make it so we can assign tasks based on company properties if you won't make a secondary owner on the tickets!