HubSpot Ideas

PReister

Second reminder for feedback survey

We sent out a feedback survey before summer and now wanted to send a reminder email to those who did not reply because it might have been ignored since people were on holidays. The reminder mail in the survey was already acivated and there was no obvious way to extract the contact that I would like to send the reminder email to (those who received it already but did not complete the survey). So I had to go through a lengthy process with a luckily super nice and helpful member of the customer support team and we managed to create a contact list. However, it was rather complicated and I think it would be great to create a tool that makes it easy either to send a second reminder email to those who did not complete the survey or to at least extract the contacts.

9 Replies
GFMirMon
Participant

We're going to need this too. I can see that if you have a one-question NPS survey, the automation exists for there to be a chase email, but this isn't built int for custom surveys as far as I can see.

TLutz
Participant

This is a huge issue for us right now.  We had the ability to send a 2nd reminder from our last NPS survey and are in the middle of a survey cycle right now and have now lost that ability.  How quickly can we get this changed?

MSysthen

We have the same issue right now, it could be very useful to us to send a second reminder a week after the first email sent. 

AShukla38
Participant

Indeed, you can send reminders to those individuals. To do this, you must create a custom feedback survey and access the reminders feature under Automation.

AShukla38_0-1691129339564.png

KarynS

@AShukla38 hey there! Do you know how to preview that email? I am unable to find it when saving this setting and using the normal preview. 

emelie
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Yes that would be great! Which properties did you add to be able to filter a list on people you sent NPS survey but did not answer?

RubKos
Contributor

Yes, we need to be able to do manually re-survey those who haven't completed the survey!!

PSriram

Yes , this feature will be helpful. The system by default allows to send reminder within 7 days only. We should have the option to send periodic reminders say after 15 days, 1 month, 1.5 month etc...user should have the option to define the time frame and send a reminder as n when required.

JJacada

Great idea - would be easier to be able to send email to the contacts by being able to create an email in email section or feedback but when it comes to recipients select feedback survey sent, clicked or submitted as contact lists to be able to send to.