HubSpot Ideas

Roelof

Search values for mobile phone number property

When I get at call and I don't recognize the number I quickly want to check who is calling me in hubspot.

Hubspot today only allows search for "Phone number" and does not support search on "Mobile phone number".

Please make it possible to search for a mobile phone number in the contacts view but also in the main search bar.

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
May 14, 2021 06:47 AM

Hi everyone,

I’m Andres Bustos, the Product Manager for HubSpot’s CRM Search tool.

I'm very pleased to announce that this feature has been Delivered to all customers. 

We could not have built this feature without your help. Thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote, and comment on this Idea.

Andres

22 Replies
AndresBustos
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone,

I’m Andres Bustos, the Product Manager for HubSpot’s CRM Search tool.

I'm very pleased to announce that this feature has been Delivered to all customers. 

We could not have built this feature without your help. Thank you all for taking the time to submit, vote, and comment on this Idea.

Andres

Lynn_F

I agree with this idea.  Most people have more than one phone number and when you have a joint contact both people call in.  It would be nice if the search engine would look in all phone number fields instead of just the "Phone number" field.  

Did I see someone say they implemented this?  I still don't have that functioning properly if they did.