HubSpot Ideas

ReneeWoolcott

Search line items in all quotes and deals

We would love the functionality to be able to do a search for a particular product in our library, and search the line items on the quotes or deals to surface which quotes/deals have that product included in them

12 Kommentare
kastraver
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

This is a big blocker on Hubspot - we're unable to filter, export, research individual deals based on line item information. I need to be able to analyse our customers' purchase journeys - who purchased This and went on to purchase That? - but I can't do that without being able to analyse deal data based on line items.

PimKo
Mitglied

Yes! This is very important. We need to be able to analyse sales for specific products in order to be able to improve the sales flywheel. 

sawright2000
Mitglied

totally agree!

lfrancis1
Teilnehmer/-in

Would love to see this in the Dev queue.

We have thousands of different products, to be able to identify the contacts / customers who have been quoted a pirticular product we could send them direct offers, end of sale announcments, updates on lowered lead times etc.

Seems like a very basic functionality of what a CRM should be capable of... 

SAitken
Teilnehmer/-in

Please let us be able to search/filter by line items. So often we get price increases for products and have to manually search 100's if not 1000's of quotes to see if we have any outstanding

Bradlevix
Teilnehmer/-in

This is a critical feature of us continuing with HubSpot - the ability to look up where a particular product has been quoted.
Could someone at HubSpot please reply if this is something that they will add?

Tommie23
Teilnehmer/-in

Same here. Would be awesome to create a quote with the previous lineitems on it.

SLetourneau
Teilnehmer/-in

This is ABSOLUTE necessity for us!!  Please fix this 🙂

Samh1
Mitglied

I agree, this should be a basic function in HubSpot, and is necessary when I need to search for what has been sold to our customers

Reichen
Mitglied

Agree, why is this not possible?

JGaeng
Teilnehmer/-in

Would like to see this as well. The use case is our BD team selling professional services would like to be able to search line item descriptions for specific services and see how those deals were structured. 

Nickohb
Mitglied

If it's only 1 or 2 line items, I just startered adding it to the Quotes and Deals. It's not so pretty, but works with the set up. Please change this HubSpot!