HubSpot Ideas

cduffy

Search for Snippets in Gmail Extension

It's great that when I go to use a Template, Document, or a Sequence in the Chrome Extention that I get a pop-up where I can search for what I'm looking for. However, when I go to use a Snippet I just get a big long list of all of my snippets and have to comb through them to find what I'm looking for.

Would love to have a pop-up with the ability to search for Snippets just like you can with Templates, Sequences, and Documents!

13 Replies
willcurran
Top Contributor

Great idea!

fmejiap
Contributor

It is a great idea, as this gives a lot of potential to the HubSpot extension!

jonny_day

I completely agree, the UX on the snippets is weak, if it followed the same logic as the templates functionality. It would be much easier to use.

Hubspot please change. 

xunbao
Completely agree! It would be difficult to use if we can't search it via Gmail or Outlook.
NCO
Top Contributor

Yes! Hubspot - give the people what they want, what they desire, what they need!

Ho_Kai_Cheng

Yes, I hope Hubspot will implement this soon. It is so frustrating at times.

patricko
Participant

Massive upvote on this - we have so many now sometimes its quicker to write the snippet again or go and grab it from the main HubSpot page than it is to find the Snippet in Gmail. 

ramatoG2
Contributor

Yes, having such a feature is crucial, especially for large businesses. We have 150+ people using HubSpot, and finding your own snippets is very difficult because of the volume.

cperrine

At my past company we had 3 people using Snippets and I used them multiple times a day - what a great time saver.  But now with so many more users at my new company, I can't even find my Snippets.  It's too hard and too much to look through, as well as no way to filter just my Snippets that I use.

Morgan22

This is a must. Snippets become a waste of time rather than a time-saving tool in the current format. 

LouStay22

Oh my god yes!!!

Flora
HubSpot Product Team

We have added the search function to Snippets! Please let m know if you have any further questions or feedback.

patricko
Participant

This is super useful - thank you!