La communauté HubSpot est disponible en français.

Search contacts, companies and deals by custom properties

We need the ability to search (not filter) based on custom properties.

Use case: I am speaking with someone on LinkedIn and need to find them within the CRM. Her name and email do not give the correct results.

If I could search her by LinkedIn URL (custom property) I would always get the correct results because people have many email addresses but only one LinkedIn URL.

HubSpot updates
Search contacts, companies and deals by custom propertiesÉquipe de développement de HubSpot
changed to: Delivered
08-19-2019

This feature has been delivered and is included in any of our Enterprise Hubs.

Search contacts, companies and deals by custom propertiesÉquipe de développement de HubSpot
changed to: In Beta
08-27-2018

changed to: In Planning
04-04-2017

We think this is a great idea. We've discussed ways of allowing users to search for custom properties instead of having to filter for them.

38 Commentaires
yatishm
Contributeur de premier rang

Hi, Is there perhaps any traction or updates on this?

Akihiro
Nouveau membre

I agree with Abram.  This is must have!!

aronhoekstra
Contributeur occasionnel

This is also absolutely critical to us, too. We're trying to build various integrations to the Hubspot platform, but this severe limitation is creating a lot of roadblocks. When is this going to be available? Having worked with dozens of different API's, advanced search is a staple of every other CRM platform. This is by far the most limited functionality I've ever seen.

Équipe de développement de HubSpot
Équipe de développement de HubSpot
Statut mis à jour : Delivered

This feature has been delivered and is included in any of our Enterprise Hubs.

aronhoekstra
Contributeur occasionnel

That is great news, thank you! Will the API documentation be updated soon? How do we use this feature?

RobL
Visiteur occasionnel

It seems the request is now implemented, but only in the Enterprise editions?? Why not make it available to everybody? This is such a major, yet basic feature, it should be for all to use imho.

aronhoekstra
Contributeur occasionnel

@RobL Have you verified it's even available for Enterprise editions? I have not been able to find any documentation on how to use it. @bkeller  @AndyPitre - in what way has this been delivered?

RobL
Visiteur occasionnel

@aronhoekstra No, I have not verified, solely took @bkeller 's word for it...so, I am as curious as you!