Wussten Sie, dass wir eine deutschsprachige Community haben?

Search contacts, companies and deals by custom properties

We need the ability to search (not filter) based on custom properties.

Use case: I am speaking with someone on LinkedIn and need to find them within the CRM. Her name and email do not give the correct results.

If I could search her by LinkedIn URL (custom property) I would always get the correct results because people have many email addresses but only one LinkedIn URL.

HubSpot updates
38 Kommentare
yatishm
Stratege

Hi, Is there perhaps any traction or updates on this?

Akihiro
Neues Mitglied

I agree with Abram.  This is must have!!

aronhoekstra
Berater

This is also absolutely critical to us, too. We're trying to build various integrations to the Hubspot platform, but this severe limitation is creating a lot of roadblocks. When is this going to be available? Having worked with dozens of different API's, advanced search is a staple of every other CRM platform. This is by far the most limited functionality I've ever seen.

HubSpot Produkt-Team
HubSpot Produkt-Team
Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered

This feature has been delivered and is included in any of our Enterprise Hubs.

aronhoekstra
Berater

That is great news, thank you! Will the API documentation be updated soon? How do we use this feature?

RobL
Besucher

It seems the request is now implemented, but only in the Enterprise editions?? Why not make it available to everybody? This is such a major, yet basic feature, it should be for all to use imho.

aronhoekstra
Berater

@RobL Have you verified it's even available for Enterprise editions? I have not been able to find any documentation on how to use it. @bkeller  @AndyPitre - in what way has this been delivered?

RobL
Besucher

@aronhoekstra No, I have not verified, solely took @bkeller 's word for it...so, I am as curious as you!