HubSpot Ideas

CBoulay

Search activities: ability to search Meetings Team Notes

The "search activities" option allows to search according to the following options. 

CBoulay_0-1642176779293.png

When we have a client's meeting, we add our meeting notes under "Team notes". We don't use the attendee description as it triggers an email to the client. 

It would be great to have the ability to use the "search activities" option in order to search for keywords in the meeting notes and find a previous meeting we had with the client over a specific topic. 

5 Replies
AndreaTinner
Participant

also looking for this to search for keywords or tags in meeting notes! would be great to have this without a filter for activities on a dashbaord report, then export to Excel and look it up there 😉

AndreaTinner
Participant

PS: I would even love to see this directly in the main search of HubSpot, directly in the top navigation bar...

Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-26 um 17.04.58.png

ACombessie

Hi,

I agree; the fact that the Search bar does not index meeting notes makes it utterly useless to us. Meeting notes contain very valuable customer information.

Aemacst
Participant

Agreed, # search witihn meeting logs is needed. Once we discovered that you could search in Notes we started using hastags and starting logging everything in Notes. Was especially valuable for Product & Marketing teams. We would have preferred to keep using Notes for general updates/notes! and Log Meetings for in-person/virtual meetings, but since the search bar is unable to index Meeting Logs it is useless and we had to stop using.

EBonato

I agree with all the comments above. The current search bar is completely useless for meetings: it's not possible to search for meeting name, meeting type or team note. The only thing that can be searched for is the attendee description, which is visible to clients and cannot be used for internal purposes.

An update of the feature would be great and very much necessary.