HubSpot Ideas

jaynescarman

Scroll through contact records

It would be great to be able to scroll through contact records - like a next and previous button - rather than having to click in to a record and then back out to the contact list for the next one. I carry out database admin for new records created (e.g. updating custom fields we've created) and it'd great to be able to move on to the next record with one click.

10 Replies
Send-It

I would also like to see a scroll feature like the one mentioned above by jaynescarman. I am sending out Christmas Cards and it would save me so much time to hit a "next" button and go directly to the next contact. 

As it is now, I have not found a way other than having to go out and back to my list of contacts. It's only 2 steps but they are manual steps and there is a chance that I will skip a contact. 

Put this on my Christmas Wish List

HJohn

Absolutely, it's a clunky without this and would be a really beneficial function.

IFreeman

Yes, thi is a must have! I need to scroll through my hot contacts instead having to jump back and forth.

IPalmer

Hi.... just started using Hubspot... i really like it but not having this functionality is peculiar as is so basic.... makes it unnecessarily clunky...

IFreeman

@hubspot is this on the roadmap yet?

SpencerRuuster

Commenting to hopefully restart this conversation. This would be massively helpful. Our sales activity is down since implementing hubspot because of how inefficient the current user experience is. Scrolling from one profile to the next in a list is a fairly basic CRM function. Please consider adding this feature to the roadmap. 

SFord1

I really also want to be able to step/scroll directly through records in the Contact view rather than having to back out to main page and select another record.  

S-Ruhlman

@hubspot How hasn't this been added in 3 years? 😂 Seems like a very obvious/useful functionality

SFord1

PING! Still hoping for this basic functionality.  Please update us?  

CClarke5

I agree it is very time consuming scrolling back and forth to update each contact record