HubSpot Ideas

NPhelan

Scheduling Social Posts on Mobile App

I LOVE the scheduling of social posts that Hubspot offers and it would be amazing if I could do that from my mobile phone too and not just my laptop.

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
November 03, 2022 05:15 AM

Hello all, 
We have released the first version of Social Media Publishing and Monitoring on mobile, Android and iOS. 

The first versions of Social Publishing will allow marketers to: on the one side, create and publish posts in their social networks connected to their HubSpot account on the go. On the other, to visualise all the published content, schedule and save it as a draft.
On top of that, marketers will also be able to see the stats of the content they have published to start monitoring the impact of those. 

Happy to hear your feedback and keep this solution improving week after week! 
We have included a Feedback CTA inside the Social menu in the app, like that you can leave your comments while using the feature. 

October 11, 2022 01:21 AM

Hello! 
We are working on this idea and the first BETA has been released to 50% of our mobile users.
In the following weeks, we will open it progressively.

Marketers can now publish on their social media networks from their phones (iOS and Android).

The first versions of Social Publishing will allow marketers to: on the one side, create and publish posts in their social networks connected to their HubSpot account on the go. On the other, to visualise all the published content, schedule and save it as a draft.

If you are willing to try it, feel free to fill out this form!

3 Replies
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Would love more social tool functionality in the app!

SaraGuiral
HubSpot Product Team

Hello! 
We are working on this idea and the first BETA has been released to 50% of our mobile users.
In the following weeks, we will open it progressively.

Marketers can now publish on their social media networks from their phones (iOS and Android).

If you are willing to try it, feel free to fill out this form!

SaraGuiral
HubSpot Product Team

Hello all, 
We have released the first version of Social Media Publishing and Monitoring on mobile, Android and iOS. 

On top of that, marketers will also be able to see the stats of the content they have published to start monitoring the impact of those. 

Happy to hear your feedback and keep this solution improving week after week! 
We have included a Feedback CTA inside the Social menu in the app, like that you can leave your comments while using the feature.