HubSpot Ideas

HammockWeb

Scheduled Meetings View

I have quite a few scheduled events on my calendar. it would be helpful if there was a Scheduled Meetings page. Where I could see a list or calendar view of all meetings. I can currently see these meetings on my Google Calendar, but there is a problem with only having the way of reviewing my meetings: They are mixed in with all my other calendar events and not easily spotted. I would recommend that the meetings view offer a list form, such an upcoming tasks view, and a calendar view so I can easily see how many meetings are scheduled for each day or week.

NOTE: This idea originally included additional asks around filtering and reporting on meetings. If you are interested in meeting reporting, please upvote this idea instead so we can gauge community interest.

HubSpot Updates
September 19, 2021 03:52 PM

Hi Community,

We are still keeping our eyes on some major elements of this idea for future work in meetings and scheduling. We are currently showing some elements on the calendar in tasks, but we plan to provide more visibility in more ways, to provide more visibility for teams, managers and individuals. This might include views of Meetings scheduled as a database (similar to Calls) as well as calendar views to view meetings in the context of team calendars. This work will be reviewed and prioritzed based on a number of other potential projects, and likely will fall some time in 2022.

The team is currently in progress working on these 2 projects:

1. The ability to insert specific, clickable times into email

2. The ability for attendees to cancel and reschedule using the Meetings scheduling experience (idea here)

Once these projects are completed, we plan to make some big updates to the scheduling experience from a contact record in the CRM, which we plan should solve this problem and greatly expand the use-cases, flexibily, and convenience for scheduling 1-off meetings. 

February 07, 2021 08:57 AM

@HammockWeb - thanks for the additional feedback. It sounds like one of your main goals is to have a full calendar inside of HubSpot that allows you to see your HubSpot scheduled meetings and those scheduled meetings of your team, but not necessarily every event on your calendar? 

@Rachel_KL - I'd recommend creating a new idea on the forum for drilldown reporting on meeting links, or adding your feedback to this idea here

Delivered
January 19, 2021 01:40 PM

Hi HubSpot Community,

I'm happy to announce that we have now delivered a scheduled meetings view inside of HubSpot. To find your scheduled meetings view, navigate to Sales>Tasks. On the right hand of the page you'll see a sidebar, with a tab specifically for your schedule:

Tasks.png

In order to see events in your schedule tab, you'll need to connect your Google or Office 365 calendar with HubSpot. After doing so, you will see your scheduled events for the day. 

Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback!

Scott

In Planning
December 18, 2019 06:24 AM

Hi HubSpot Community!

Scott from the product team here. Reading through this idea and its comments, there seems to be a couple of ideas represented here: 

1) Being able to view a list of meetings in HubSpot - similar to what a calendar view would provide. 

2) Being able to better report on meetings (# of meetings per week by rep, meeting outcomes, etc.). 

While we're planning to address both of these ideas in the coming quarters, we're first focused on building out an experience on desktop and mobile that will allow you to see a list of your scheduled meetings inside of HubSpot.  

If you're interested in getting beta access to this feature once it's available, please take a moment to fill out this short beta form: https://forms.gle/ps1UJiStsTsBSCCp9

Here's a sneak peek of what a scheduled meetings view could look like in HubSpot web and mobile applications (please note these designs are subject to change pending your feedback!):

Agenda.pngimage (4).png

*Note: if you upvoted this idea because you were most interested in meetings reporting, please upvote this idea instead which is more specific to meeting reporting. 

Thanks,

Scott

In Planning
February 26, 2019 04:55 AM

August 25, 2017 05:03 PM

It would be awesome to run lists based on more than the four Meetings properties that are currently available in the tool. For example, it would be great to report based off certain properties like Meeting Name, Location, etc., and would really give the Meetings tool a competitive edge!

110 Replies
MWL

When click on a scheduled item in Tasks->Schedule, and if you click on the meeting title, it should pull up the calendar item in a NEW TAB by default instead of the existing tab as it currently does.

In addition, under the meeting title, there should be a link to the meeting itself in Hubspot so the rep can quickly click edit and take Team Notes.

ScotTrumeter
Participant | Elite Partner

Hey all, we have built a calendar inside of HubSpot where you can choose what object you would like to sync into a Calendar view along with properties of your choosing.  (Contacts, Projects, Events, Deals, Tickets, Custom Objects, Meetings, etc.)

We call it "Calendah!"

Many many use cases for sure.  (Event registration, using pipelines for post-sales operations, Membership/Training, Subscriptions, etc.)

It currently is in public beta and are looking for customers to give away for free, only for feedback in return.  Please DM me if you're interested and can hand over the sign up product page as well as the "how to configure" page.

Thanks, Scot

RobertRae

I would suggest not limiting this to just meetings and instead make it a calendar view on Tasks in general

ScotTrumeter
Participant | Elite Partner
Our product "Calendah!" you can sync in any object that makes sense for you
to have in a calendar view: Tasks, Meetings, Deals, Tickets, Custom
Objects, Companies, etc.

Let me know if you'd like to have the public beta to play with.

Best,
Scot
WSharpe
Participant

I'm very interested in this product @ScotTrumeter 

Thanks for sharing

blpmedia
Agreed! This feature is fundamental for businesses that schedule meetings. @ScotTrumeter I'm very interested in Calendah!. How do I participate in beta testing? 
TrujayJay
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

@blpmedia I work with Scot and just sent you a message with instructions 🙂

blpmedia

@TrujayJay Excellent! Checking now. Thank you. 😎👍

ChrisPower1
Participant

Four years later, and this feature doesn't seem to have been released.  What happened?

SMeyer0
Contributor

Another upvote!  

Our leadership wants an easy view of all QBR's for parent companies that are customers.  

I created the report below but 1) attending has to be typed out in notes, 2) most at my company do not like to go Dashboards; they prefer to see these details in a Companies View but that seems too much to ask 🙂  (2024 Q1 etc are 'meeting types')

Sales RepOperatorAttending2024 Q12024 Q22024 Q32024 Q4

As a Companies View, we made Contact labels "QBR Attendee" so you can see the attendees there.