HubSpot Ideas

HammockWeb

Scheduled Meetings View

I have quite a few scheduled events on my calendar. it would be helpful if there was a Scheduled Meetings page. Where I could see a list or calendar view of all meetings. I can currently see these meetings on my Google Calendar, but there is a problem with only having the way of reviewing my meetings: They are mixed in with all my other calendar events and not easily spotted. I would recommend that the meetings view offer a list form, such an upcoming tasks view, and a calendar view so I can easily see how many meetings are scheduled for each day or week.

NOTE: This idea originally included additional asks around filtering and reporting on meetings. If you are interested in meeting reporting, please upvote this idea instead so we can gauge community interest.

109 Kommentare
smg
Mitglied

The Meetings application that Hubspot has is very poor. I only see in my GMAIL calendar that I have a meeting  and I don't know with whom it is. There is also no page where I can see all my meetings
future.
Nor can I change the time or cancel them.
Please let me know when they improve it, meanwhile, I must stop using it.
Thank you

milosuma
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Definitely a much needed feature upgrade.

Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
sjudson
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi HubSpot Community,

I'm happy to announce that we have now delivered a scheduled meetings view inside of HubSpot. To find your scheduled meetings view, navigate to Sales>Tasks. On the right hand of the page you'll see a sidebar, with a tab specifically for your schedule:

Tasks.png

In order to see events in your schedule tab, you'll need to connect your Google or Office 365 calendar with HubSpot. After doing so, you will see your scheduled events for the day. 

Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback!

Scott

HammockWeb
Mitglied

Hello Scott,

Thanks for sharing this exciting news. I very much appreciate the effort the Hubspot team has made to add this view to Hubspot and also feel Hubspot is a great marketing/sales tool that is constantly getting better. And in the spirit of making Hubspot even better, I'd like to provide my feedback.

When I originally kicked-off this discussion of a calendar tool inside Hubspot, I had certain features in mind. Based on that original post, here are my comments:

1. The view should only be of Hubspot scheduled meetings. For all my meetings, I can easilly view my Google calendar. In fact when I first contacted Support and asked about this feature quite a while ago, I was told Hubspot doesn't have it, but I can look at my own Google Calendar for that. I explained I was trying to isolate and view prospect meetings as part of my sales management process, and not view all my meetings. If you are going to show all meetings, then a filter would be helpful that would allow me to filter on types of meetings (e.g. Meetings scheduled with my prospects).

2. When I have multiple team members, I wanted to be able to view each of their calendars and also see all of their calendars in one place. This would help me both manage individual team members and also see the overall performance of my team in setting meetings with prospects.

3. In terms of the new view, as it looks now, I can only see one column (which is not expandable), for a single day on my calendar. This gives me a very myopic (and not so easy to use) view of my prospect meetings over the next week or month. The calender would be even more helpful if it could be stretched or pop'd out and also allowed me to select a view type, such as Day, Week, Month.

Again, thanks for your efforts in general and specifically, rolling out this new view.

Best wishes

Rachel_KL
Teilnehmer/-in

This feature is great but doesn't address my request.  My original request was:

I have created a couple different meetings links for different reasons.  In the meetings dashboard I can see how many views my meetings have gotten and how many people have booked meetings using that link.  Ideally, I'd like those numbers to be hyperlinks that I can click and see who has viewed and booked a meeting.  I'd settle for being able to run a report showing the details.  Just seeing the stats/numbers aren't that useful.  I want to know who is behind these numbers.

Will this be addressed on this idea later or should it be moved to another idea since the status of this idea is now "delivered"?

milosuma
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Awesome. Checking it out and will return if there are any questions or comments.

sjudson
HubSpot-Produktteam

@HammockWeb - thanks for the additional feedback. It sounds like one of your main goals is to have a full calendar inside of HubSpot that allows you to see your HubSpot scheduled meetings and those scheduled meetings of your team, but not necessarily every event on your calendar? 

@Rachel_KL - I'd recommend creating a new idea on the forum for drilldown reporting on meeting links, or adding your feedback to this idea here

glencornell
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi Community,

We are still keeping our eyes on some major elements of this idea for future work in meetings and scheduling. We are currently showing some elements on the calendar in tasks, but we plan to provide more visibility in more ways, to provide more visibility for teams, managers and individuals. This might include views of Meetings scheduled as a database (similar to Calls) as well as calendar views to view meetings in the context of team calendars. This work will be reviewed and prioritzed based on a number of other potential projects, and likely will fall some time in 2022.

The team is currently in progress working on these 2 projects:

1. The ability to insert specific, clickable times into email

2. The ability for attendees to cancel and reschedule using the Meetings scheduling experience (idea here)

Once these projects are completed, we plan to make some big updates to the scheduling experience from a contact record in the CRM, which we plan should solve this problem and greatly expand the use-cases, flexibily, and convenience for scheduling 1-off meetings. 

PZwers
Mitglied

Yes we need this feature!

AROY7
Mitglied

This post really helped me. Thanks for the detailed explaination.

JadeaNA
Teilnehmer/-in

When will the scheduled meetings view and task/calendar integration be available via Microsoft Exchange? 

STrudeau
Mitglied

Nothing to add except that this is needed 😄 just spent an hour trying to find how I can see all upcoming meetings in a "task" view.

TKimball31
Mitglied

lol I also spent more than I should have to find a meetings calender in my "task" menu.
Not really a useable feature for sales managers or reps who takes lots of meetings.

Hubspot already offers Cal integrations, so why not give an actual calender view for users?
Ideally, one that shows the meetings for individual reps and if you're the sales manager all your team's scheduled meetings.

Right now we have to constantly move back and forth between our Google Calender and Hubspot - big drag on our time and effeciceny.

Super suprised this feature isn't already in place - seems like a no-brainer and people have clearly been requesting it for years now.... 

TNadolski
Teilnehmer/-in

Could not agree more. If you could mirror the same list view as Calls, that would be such a huge help to see a list of meetings in Hubspot. This would also allow users to mass update meeting types & outcomes without needing to rely on custom reports / "no value" reports to manage this. Our entire field sales team (50 users) would appreciate this feature!

MrBean
Stratege/Strategin

No clue what's going on here.... was this released in 2019??

Have two new sales reps  coming from a salesforce background and they both asked about a calendar view. 

Would be Phenomenal to have a calendar view embedable on a dashboard so that Reps can see what they have going on today.... 

I upvoted this idea too: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Scheduled-Meetings-View/idi-p/13744

P.s. And No you can't even embed your google calendar using the url on a dashbaord. 

MrBean_0-1679671198900.png

CBN
Stratege/Strategin

Yes that would have been okay in 2019 @MrBean , but not in these days.

This is what we almost always run into when we want to change something or add a new element to e.g. a workflow. It just does not work or you have to make two or four workflows and use custom properties to e.g. make a recurring workflow for your permissions or followup on your freemiums.

MrBean
Stratege/Strategin

@CBN not sure what workflows have to do with my comment. 

But after scrolloing through this thread I see a lot of other people have this concern. 

So I guess it's coming soon, right @hubspot? 

STrudeau
Mitglied
MrBean
Stratege/Strategin

MrBean_4-1679673773646.jpeg

CBN
Stratege/Strategin

@MrBean - sorry for not adding this sentence " ... so don't hold your breath while you wait for HubSpot to add this obvious thing".

Which @STrudeau 's image says so well 👏👏👏