HubSpot Ideas

HammockWeb

Scheduled Meetings View

I have quite a few scheduled events on my calendar. it would be helpful if there was a Scheduled Meetings page. Where I could see a list or calendar view of all meetings. I can currently see these meetings on my Google Calendar, but there is a problem with only having the way of reviewing my meetings: They are mixed in with all my other calendar events and not easily spotted. I would recommend that the meetings view offer a list form, such an upcoming tasks view, and a calendar view so I can easily see how many meetings are scheduled for each day or week.

NOTE: This idea originally included additional asks around filtering and reporting on meetings. If you are interested in meeting reporting, please upvote this idea instead so we can gauge community interest.

109 Commentaires
AnythingPrintca
Contributeur

Great idea! I've been reading articles for a while now looking for this feature.  Please add us to your list when you roll the calendar feature out.  

Thanks,

Paul

farnold_lac
Participant

I am going to add my name to this as well. Would love to see better meeting functionality. 

Best regard,

Fred

Aadyasha
Membre

Hello, @HammockWeb in this case, I would suggest a software i.e., Acquire. With my personal experience, I think this software can satisfy the requirements you are asking for.

- With Acquire, you can book an appointment or a meeting while you are in a chat.
- You can see your past scheduled meetings and the meetings you are going to have in the coming time.
- The software even sends notification regarding your booked meetings through the mail.
- If the meeting gets canceled you can reschedule the meeting as well.
- You can have a calendar view of your meetings.

You can go through the page and book a demo for reference (https://acquire.io/pricing/)

davef
Contributeur

completely agree - I cant see how many meetings my sales team have booked and that is, frankly, ridiculous

Reuben
Participant

Can we have the scheduled meetings view on the android app too please?  Like tasks, in same view maybe?

henrou
Contributeur

So this idea has been around since 2017 and is still not fixed? I'm really impressed with Hubspot in many ways but this is just kind of silly to me. Please just get it done. Wildly needed feature.

davef
Contributeur

Posted earlier this year and I raised it with them again recently whilst discussing some other ongoing issues. They've done some work to do with the landing pages post-booking and we were invited to the beta, but its completely at odds with what people are asking for.

Its still ridiculous that I cannot see how many bookings anyone in my company has, when they are, who they are with etc etc. 

MattF
Contributeur de premier rang

A few months ago, I was asked to participate in a call discussion the positives and negatives of the product. My biggest negative was the lack of this meeting functionality and when I brought up a solution with a calendar view, meeting outcomes, etc. it was met with great feedback. The HubSpot rep I was speaking with even offered to put me in contact with the person in charge of revamping the Meetings functionality, but I have not heard anything since that meeting. Very disappointing to say the least!

Lourdes
Contributeur

It's madness not to have a native calendar in Hubspot.   It's foundational.  Not having it has certainly not helped Hubspot adoption on our team.  

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
sjudson
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi HubSpot Community!

Scott from the product team here. Reading through this idea and its comments, there seems to be a couple of ideas represented here: 

1) Being able to view a list of meetings in HubSpot - similar to what a calendar view would provide. 

2) Being able to better report on meetings (# of meetings per week by rep, meeting outcomes, etc.). 

While we're planning to address both of these ideas in the coming quarters, we're first focused on building out an experience on desktop and mobile that will allow you to see a list of your scheduled meetings inside of HubSpot.  

If you're interested in getting beta access to this feature once it's available, please take a moment to fill out this short beta form: https://forms.gle/ps1UJiStsTsBSCCp9

Here's a sneak peek of what a scheduled meetings view could look like in HubSpot web and mobile applications (please note these designs are subject to change pending your feedback!):

Agenda.pngimage (4).png

*Note: if you upvoted this idea because you were most interested in meetings reporting, please upvote this idea instead which is more specific to meeting reporting. 

Thanks,

Scott

Zacher711
Participant

Fantastic. Please count me in. I have filled in your Google form. Visibility inside Hubspot of what is on my agenda today (is crucial for peace of mind!) to stop fear of missing something. 

MattF

Definitely in for a beta

DeefromAprio
Membre

I'm shocked Hubspot is so late the the table with this feature, given how amazing this software is.

Signed up for the beta, becasue I just wasted hours sifting back and forth between my calendar and Hubspot trying to sort out my week after my computer juggled everything in a nightmare time zone change fiasco. Having a list of upcoming demos would have been so efficient.

graceotaiza
Participant

Hello, I have filled out the form that Scott provided 2 times but still have not heard back. Please help, my team is waiting on this. 

DeefromAprio
Membre

You and me both!

Rachel_KL
Participant

I have created a couple different meetings links for different reasons.  In the meetings dashboard I can see how many views my meetings have gotten and how many people have booked meetings using that link.  Ideally, I'd like those numbers to be hyperlinks that I can click and see who has viewed and booked a meeting.  I'd settle for being able to run a report showing the details.  Just seeing the stats/numbers aren't that useful.  I want to know who is behind these numbers.

Coach_Eugene
Membre

Hey guys

Has this been added yet? Spent 20min looking for my calendar in Hubspot but can't find it. After some Google searches I realised it might actually not exist?

tchalklen
Participant

To add to this idea - if we could use meeting properties more effectively.   For example, I am trying to build a list or run a workflow (or both!) that shows which contacts have meetings booked 2 days from today's date so I can then send an SMS reminder. Despite help from the Community, I can't get this working 100% 

Liveschool
Membre

This would be amazing! I think this is a HUGE platform oversight in the development of meetings. I need a view of my TEAM and what that have booked in.  It would be great to be able to toggle between people and or the different meetings I have set up. 

CBN

What's the status of this feature? I have looked for it, but cannot find a list or calendar view of booked appointments.