Scheduled Meetings View

I have quite a few scheduled evetns on my calendar. it would be helpful if there was a Scheduled Meetings page. Where I could see a list or calendar view of all meetings. I can curently see these meetings on my Google Calendar, but there is two problems with only having the way of reviewing my meetings:

1. The are mixed in with all my other calendar events and not easilly spotted

2. More importantly, I can't perform any analysis of what type of meetings, which meeting links and which reps are making and managing meetings. For example, I may have several users making meetings. I can't view all meetings for "Mark" in one place. I can't analyze which type and length of meetings are most popular and also I can't easilly see summary info on the individual meetings very easilly.

I would recommend that the meetings view offer the following view options:

1. list form, such as upcoming tasks view

2. calendar view so I can easilly see how many meetings are scheduled for each day or week.

3. filter options by Hubspot user, date and type - oh, Hubspot meetings don't have a type fields associated with them? That should also be added.

HubSpot updates
65 Replies
AnythingPrintca
Occasional Contributor

Great idea! I've been reading articles for a while now looking for this feature.  Please add us to your lost when you roll the calendar feature out.  

Thanks,

Paul

farnold_lac
New Contributor

I am going to add my name to this as well. Would love to see better meeting functionality. 

Best regard,

Fred

Aadyasha
Occasional Contributor

Hello, @HammockWeb in this case, I would suggest a software i.e., Acquire. With my personal experience, I think this software can satisfy the requirements you are asking for.

- With Acquire, you can book an appointment or a meeting while you are in a chat.
- You can see your past scheduled meetings and the meetings you are going to have in the coming time.
- The software even sends notification regarding your booked meetings through the mail.
- If the meeting gets canceled you can reschedule the meeting as well.
- You can have a calendar view of your meetings.

You can go through the page and book a demo for reference (https://acquire.io/pricing/)

davef
Occasional Contributor

completely agree - I cant see how many meetings my sales team have booked and that is, frankly, ridiculous

Reuben
New Contributor

Can we have the scheduled meetings view on the android app too please?  Like tasks, in same view maybe?