Scheduled Meetings View

I have quite a few scheduled evetns on my calendar. it would be helpful if there was a Scheduled Meetings page. Where I could see a list or calendar view of all meetings. I can curently see these meetings on my Google Calendar, but there is two problems with only having the way of reviewing my meetings:

1. The are mixed in with all my other calendar events and not easilly spotted

2. More importantly, I can't perform any analysis of what type of meetings, which meeting links and which reps are making and managing meetings. For example, I may have several users making meetings. I can't view all meetings for "Mark" in one place. I can't analyze which type and length of meetings are most popular and also I can't easilly see summary info on the individual meetings very easilly.

I would recommend that the meetings view offer the following view options:

1. list form, such as upcoming tasks view

2. calendar view so I can easilly see how many meetings are scheduled for each day or week.

3. filter options by Hubspot user, date and type - oh, Hubspot meetings don't have a type fields associated with them? That should also be added.

45 Replies
philipB
Occasional Contributor

I had a client ask me about this today, and I was like, "Of course you can see your scheduled meetings in the MEETINGS tool! It would be silly if you couldn't. Oh, wait. Yeah, no you can't." This is such an obvious and glaring omission; I just assumed that this most basic functionality was in place. So the only way to view your HubSpot meetings is in your connected calendar, where they're mixed in with everything else in the world. And if you edit the item from your connected calendar, it doesn't appear to modify the HubSpot item. And you can't edit the meeting item in HubSpot either as far as I can see. So yes please, let us see our calendar items in the meetings view, let us edit them from there, let us click to the lead directly from the calendar item from within HubSpot or our connected calendar, and let us sync changes between HubSpot and our connected calendars please. If any of that is possible, please someone tell me where.  

GrantK
New Contributor

Its clear that all the information is recorded within the CRM but HubSpot are not giving Sales Managers access to it in a central location which seems such an obvious oversight...

danyelb
Regular Contributor

Hi guys,

I just wanted to point you to something that might help eliminate some of the pain associated with this.

From the Sales Dashboard, you can click Add Report, then scroll down to Meetings and there you will find a Meetings widget which you can add to your Dashboard.

It's not the most elaborate, but it is a step in the right direction!

ReettaKataja
Occasional Contributor

This is very much needed to see all the meetings in one place, especially with customers using Outlook calendar, which cant be integrated to HubSpot.

deastin
New Contributor

As a sales manager, I like that I can get a quick glance at how many meetings are being booked per business development rep, but I would like to be able to click into the report to see the underlying accounts.  This is important for many reasons like business reviews, month end reporting, compensation, etc.  That isn't something that is available today and agreed that this seems to be a HUGE oversight.  Since the post about this idea is pretty old and hasn't been fixed yet, I have to weigh my options for other CRMs

emibenderlassen
New Contributor

Yes! This would be a great feature! Especially, if I can see it for all my sales reps!
Number of meetings booked, when and with what rep. 

Ideally just added to the reps task list - just like you have calls, emails and to-dos - just add meeitngs. 

MattF
Top Contributor

@emibenderlassen exactly! Having them in the Tasks view with an export option would be perfect.

danyelb
Regular Contributor

Hi guys,

I just wanted to point you to something that might help eliminate some of the pain associated with this.

From the Sales Dashboard, you can click Add Report, then scroll down to Meetings and there you will find a Meetings widget which you can add to your Dashboard.

There are also a few more widgets/reports that might help you achieve what you are looking for. Among them a Task widget.

It's not the most elaborate, but it is a step in the right direction!

YonM
Regular Contributor

@danyelb that's really helpful. Thanks!

taylorfriss
Advisor

It would be great if there was a property called Next Meeting Booked that has the date of when the meeting is supposed to be held. This way, as a Sales Ops person, I could go into a report and see how many calls each rep has on the current day.