HubSpot Ideas

HammockWeb

Scheduled Meetings View

I have quite a few scheduled events on my calendar. it would be helpful if there was a Scheduled Meetings page. Where I could see a list or calendar view of all meetings. I can currently see these meetings on my Google Calendar, but there is a problem with only having the way of reviewing my meetings: They are mixed in with all my other calendar events and not easily spotted. I would recommend that the meetings view offer a list form, such an upcoming tasks view, and a calendar view so I can easily see how many meetings are scheduled for each day or week.

NOTE: This idea originally included additional asks around filtering and reporting on meetings. If you are interested in meeting reporting, please upvote this idea instead so we can gauge community interest.

109 Replies
GrantK

To CherylK

The first two points are covered in Hubspot, but the third, and in my view the most crucial point, isn't and is a big weakness in the Hubspot system. Currently there is no way to report on meetings like you can in Salesforce.

CherylK

To GrantK

Pardon my newness, but 1 and 2 are covered in hubspot? I can't figure out how to set up types for meetings or how to create dispostions in the meeting itself. Can you point me to some documentation on adding property fields to meetings? Currently in our settings we have Contact Properties, Company Properties, and Deal Properties. Where are Meeting Properties?

grf1979
Contributor

Unless I'm missing something, it is impossible to create a list of meetings (scheduled or conducted) in CRM Tasks or on a Dashboard. You can get a total of meetings in a dashboard but not a list. If a manager wants to see a list of meetings scheduled or conducted by their reports they are out of luck. The data is there but just isn't reable (unless you are a developer).

Recomended enhancement:

Reveal meeting type in Tasks so you could list upcoming or past meetings by date range.

SalesLD
Participant

This would be great. Even just a filter option under tasks to view only meetings

stinhambo
Contributor

Perhaps having a calendar view in the Tasks section would help a lot and include meeting as a task type.

That way you can also drag and drop to-dos, calls and emails to specific blocks of time on the calendar. See products like Sansama (https://sunsama.com) and Plan (https://getplan.co) for inspiration. 

aparker

I would like to be able to see a calendar in hubspot of all my meetings. 

i know that it goes to my outlook calender but there is no way to distinguish my customers who are booking appointments with me and my internal meetings, etc... (like it should come through on outlook as a certin color if it was done through my link) .

afotino
Participant

I was about to submit this exact idea. It would be ideal to see all logged meetings that you've had in the past OR all upcoming scheduled meetings within Hubspot. Today, my team has to log the meeting or schedule the meeting in Hubspot, and then send the calendar meeting from Outlook - creating double work and inefficiencies. 

Paige123

I would like to be able to click back into the contact from google calendar, similiar to how the intergration works with email.

Thanks,

Paige

peteratnine

Same issue. No need to go in more detail

KMiddendorf

It would be great to have a weekly calendar view for all users for Meetings. Similar to the way any other calendar view software works so you can see an "at-a-glance" view daily for the week, vs. having meetings just listed out. 

This would enable other HS users to view every user schedule in one calendar view in the dashboard. 

etrimble
Participant

Bumping this.

I'd love a way to search my contacts for who has had a meeting scheduled in the past as well as who currently has a meeting booked. It's an important stat for us, and there doesn't seem to be an easy way to search for this. 

A list in my Meetings area of upcoming meetings as well as past meetings would be incredibly useful. Similar to how on Sequences you can see what emails are coming up and what ones have already been sent.

The meetings go on my calendar, but don't stand out from everything else I've booked. Plus, I have SDRs booking meetings for me, so it would be nice to see a list view of these meetings so I can easily see what's coming up for our sales team meetings.

SA2

Bump this. The meetings needs an aggregated view like the tasks list in hubspot.

elise108

Bumping this. Really need to be able to see all scheduled meetings in one view for reporting and updating purposes. It's great we can schedule meetings into Hubspot, but need one place where we can see them all. I know this can be done on the Sales Dashboard, but there is not enough information there - need to be able to filter and add more columns.

Please help! Many thanks!

SyazaTan
HubSpot Employee

My customer would like to see this feature implemented as well as the importance of this is to map meetings his team is counting in Hubspot vs. actual meetings to make sure the meeting count in Hubspot is accurate. Earlier this week, they realized some meetings were getting double-counted in Hubspot - one person mapped a meeting to a company while another person mapped the same meeting to the contact at the company. If they can't actually see the source data for meetings that go into the dashboard charts then the meeting count becomes unreliable for us.

MattF
Top Contributor

Bump as well. This is absurd that it's been taking this long with no actual response of what solution in place.

This is basic functionality and I had a custom report working that, while not ideal, was functionable with manual workarounds. The changes to the dash this past week negated all that and now I'm back at square one with no easy solution.

caradaddario

I definitely think there needs to be a more organized way to manage your meetings. When someone books a meeting with you, it doesn't even show up in their contact profile which baffles me. They should at least show up in your personal task list, if it is a meeting with you, or there should be a list of meetings booked with the contact associated. I also think a task should be automatically applied and you customize when you would like your reminder AKA 30 minutes prior. 

philipB
Member | Partner

I had a client ask me about this today, and I was like, "Of course you can see your scheduled meetings in the MEETINGS tool! It would be silly if you couldn't. Oh, wait. Yeah, no you can't." This is such an obvious and glaring omission; I just assumed that this most basic functionality was in place. So the only way to view your HubSpot meetings is in your connected calendar, where they're mixed in with everything else in the world. And if you edit the item from your connected calendar, it doesn't appear to modify the HubSpot item. And you can't edit the meeting item in HubSpot either as far as I can see. So yes please, let us see our calendar items in the meetings view, let us edit them from there, let us click to the lead directly from the calendar item from within HubSpot or our connected calendar, and let us sync changes between HubSpot and our connected calendars please. If any of that is possible, please someone tell me where.  

GrantK

Its clear that all the information is recorded within the CRM but HubSpot are not giving Sales Managers access to it in a central location which seems such an obvious oversight...

danyelb
Contributor

Hi guys,

I just wanted to point you to something that might help eliminate some of the pain associated with this.

From the Sales Dashboard, you can click Add Report, then scroll down to Meetings and there you will find a Meetings widget which you can add to your Dashboard.

It's not the most elaborate, but it is a step in the right direction!

ReettaKataja
Participant

This is very much needed to see all the meetings in one place, especially with customers using Outlook calendar, which cant be integrated to HubSpot.