HubSpot Ideas

HammockWeb

Scheduled Meetings View

I have quite a few scheduled events on my calendar. it would be helpful if there was a Scheduled Meetings page. Where I could see a list or calendar view of all meetings. I can currently see these meetings on my Google Calendar, but there is a problem with only having the way of reviewing my meetings: They are mixed in with all my other calendar events and not easily spotted. I would recommend that the meetings view offer a list form, such an upcoming tasks view, and a calendar view so I can easily see how many meetings are scheduled for each day or week.

NOTE: This idea originally included additional asks around filtering and reporting on meetings. If you are interested in meeting reporting, please upvote this idea instead so we can gauge community interest.

109件のコメント
scox64
メンバー

It would be very helpful to be able to have a calendar view on the HubSpot Dashboard.  When I come into HubSpot I would like to see meetings that are scheduled for the day along with Tasks, etc.

dmarcouiller
メンバー

like we can track task in the Task menu, is it possible to present all coming meeting in one menu? like we can do and see in the task menu?

ステータスに更新: Needs Detail
hroberts
HubSpot製品開発チーム

@dmarcouiller can you please clarify where in the Meetings tool you are hoping to see this? If you are wondering how to see all upcoming meetings, the Meetings tool books directly to your calendar, so you can see all upcoming meetings there!

seamonsterwes
メンバー

How about a "Booked Meetings" status page? Calendar is great, but we book meetings from all sorts of resources, and it would be helpful to see a segregated view of Hubspot meetings that have been booked, within the hubspot dashboard. 

chelocean
参加者

Is it possible to see meetings booked with me on my Task view page?

idavis84
参加者

This is one of the major disadvantages of HS Sales compared to Salesforce.  Why no native calendar?

chelocean
参加者

Agreed. In Salesforce you can see a calendar list of all upcoming tasks, but Hubspot just has one giant pot of all future tasks?

Also the fact that meetings people schedule with me via Hubspot don't appear on my task list is not great. Would love to see that integrated.

pbergeron
参加者

+1. Would be great.

mnstumph
参加者

Create a way to track meetings by date and meeting owner.  Tracking by Meeting source would be even better (scheduled from a template, created manually, etc.)

GrantK
メンバー

Sales Reporting - Our team cant see where in Hubspot they can see the Meetings that have been booked by the team - ie Contacts, dates etc. They can see in the dashboard the number of meetings booked and date but it doesn't give anyway of finding what they are... unless we are missing something

TagirYamilov
メンバー

Have the same issue. Support!

amyheng
メンバー

Hi everyone,

I enjoy that I can meetings booked by my Sales rep on Sales Pro when they use the "Meeting" tools for HubSpot, however I would like it to click-through to a view to let me know the contacts they booked the meetings with so I can track if they are associated to marketing or other efforts.

As in, the report view: "Meetings Booked By Reps". Our Rep Matthew booked 3 meetings, I want it to also report who he has meetings with.

alexfaust
メンバー

Would love to have a way to track how many meeting are booked from the differnt booking links my sales agents are using!

AnaSolomoto
メンバー

@hroberts isn't simple like that. I, for example, can see 10 meeting booked in my name on the dashboard meeting widget, but has no idea from what client are those. I also schedule meeting directly in my Google calendar and can't see for example what are meeting booked by clients trought my meeting links and the meeting I had scheduled by myself, directly in my google calendar. It happens the sam ewith my sales team.

It would help A LOT if we had an option to check all meeting bokked by our meeting links created in hubspot.  

MelissaM
メンバー

We love hubspot, but this is one big issue.  We would like a calendar view to see existing appointments within hubspot so we don't have to switch over to google calendar to view them. 

danyelb
投稿者

Hello HubSpot,

I have to agree this is really needed in HubSpot CRM as the ideal situation with a CRM is that you live and breathe in it and decide to integrate it would something else if one wants.

Especially now with the introduction of Teams in CRM, I don't think Google Calendar integration will work anymore. Anyway, it was always kind of counter intuitive, to schedule something never have it appear in CRM, have to go into Google Calendar and set a Reminder.

Hopefully there is a quick and simple fix to this by just using the existing HubSpot Calendar interface that exist in Marketing and just port this to CRM.

Thank you HubSpot for considering this!

rdolmat
投稿者

Absolutely ridiculous that a $50/mnth "CRM" has no meeting or calendar feature.

Mind = boggled.

andrewfarley
HubSpot製品開発チーム

It would be awesome to run lists based on more than the four Meetings properties that are currently available in the tool. For example, it would be great to report based off certain properties like Meeting Name, Location, etc., and would really give the Meetings tool a competitive edge!

danyelb
投稿者

Hello @hroberts,

I think what everyone would like to see is Meetings to be a real part of CRM, not just have them created in Google Calendar for example.

This isn't really practical as you don't see them when you are in CRM and also it requires a lot of secondary operations to schedule an actual reminder and so on.

I would recommend that there be a Sales Dashboard widget where one could see all of his/her planned Tasks and Meetings for a selected time period.

Thank you for considering this!

Danyel

CherylK
メンバー

We are thinking of switching to hubspot from salesforce, but we need some vital information on our meetings:

1. Type of meeting

2. Meeting disposition (if the client showed up/answered the call). Just becuase there was a meeting scheudled, doesn't mean the meeting happened

3. We have appointment setters and we want to track how many appointments they booked (and how successful those appointments are), but they don't need to be included on the meeting. A "booked by" field with a drop down of names would be ideal

Why are we not able to add properties to meetings the way we can add them to contacts or deals?