Scheduled Meetings View

I have quite a few scheduled evetns on my calendar. it would be helpful if there was a Scheduled Meetings page. Where I could see a list or calendar view of all meetings. I can curently see these meetings on my Google Calendar, but there is two problems with only having the way of reviewing my meetings:

1. The are mixed in with all my other calendar events and not easilly spotted

2. More importantly, I can't perform any analysis of what type of meetings, which meeting links and which reps are making and managing meetings. For example, I may have several users making meetings. I can't view all meetings for "Mark" in one place. I can't analyze which type and length of meetings are most popular and also I can't easilly see summary info on the individual meetings very easilly.

I would recommend that the meetings view offer the following view options:

1. list form, such as upcoming tasks view

2. calendar view so I can easilly see how many meetings are scheduled for each day or week.

3. filter options by Hubspot user, date and type - oh, Hubspot meetings don't have a type fields associated with them? That should also be added.

HubSpot updates
65 Replies
scox64

It would be very helpful to be able to have a calendar view on the HubSpot Dashboard.  When I come into HubSpot I would like to see meetings that are scheduled for the day along with Tasks, etc.

dmarcouiller
New Contributor

like we can track task in the Task menu, is it possible to present all coming meeting in one menu? like we can do and see in the task menu?

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: Needs Detail

@dmarcouiller can you please clarify where in the Meetings tool you are hoping to see this? If you are wondering how to see all upcoming meetings, the Meetings tool books directly to your calendar, so you can see all upcoming meetings there!

seamonsterwes
New Contributor

How about a "Booked Meetings" status page? Calendar is great, but we book meetings from all sorts of resources, and it would be helpful to see a segregated view of Hubspot meetings that have been booked, within the hubspot dashboard. 

chelocean
Regular Contributor

Is it possible to see meetings booked with me on my Task view page?

idavis84
Occasional Contributor

This is one of the major disadvantages of HS Sales compared to Salesforce.  Why no native calendar?

chelocean
Regular Contributor

Agreed. In Salesforce you can see a calendar list of all upcoming tasks, but Hubspot just has one giant pot of all future tasks?

Also the fact that meetings people schedule with me via Hubspot don't appear on my task list is not great. Would love to see that integrated.

pbergeron
Occasional Contributor

+1. Would be great.

mnstumph
New Contributor

Create a way to track meetings by date and meeting owner.  Tracking by Meeting source would be even better (scheduled from a template, created manually, etc.)

GrantK
New Contributor

Sales Reporting - Our team cant see where in Hubspot they can see the Meetings that have been booked by the team - ie Contacts, dates etc. They can see in the dashboard the number of meetings booked and date but it doesn't give anyway of finding what they are... unless we are missing something