HubSpot Ideas

lvicelli3

Scheduled Emails List

I would a feature that shows all scheduled Sales emails in list form.  This way, it is easy to verify emails that were scheduled, etc.  As part of that, to be able to see scheduled emails that have been sent already would be helpful.

24 Replies
SMAlexander
Participant

Haha. Actually, I was searching for that in Hubspot. 

Any news on this one from Hubspot Dev Team? 

SmoochyBalrog
Participant

Good idea.

I was looking for something similar, just a general "all currently scheduled "communications" or "marketing" emails" in list or calendar view , though.

ACarlos

Great idea! 

wmeyer
Participant

It would be highly beneficial to have a place to see all scheduled emails, to monitor what is going out for a particular day, as well as if you needed to pause them all on a certain day for various reasons.

KDawn

Absolutely! This is definitely needed!!

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Commenting for a customer here!

Would be great if we can get this feature up.

Also, just wanted to share that we can filter by "Next Activity Date" is "known" or "tomorrow" if we wish to see those contacts with scheduled emails (:

YSali

This would be very, very helpful! A calendar would be amazing, actually - maybe with the option to colour code the emails to keep track of those that belong to the same chain. 

sumstead
Participant

"we can filter by "Next Activity Date" is "known" or "tomorrow" if we wish to see those contacts with scheduled emails (:"

I thought my problems were solved and set up a whole View for this, but alas it shows all activity, not just scheduled emails, so upcoming Tasks are triggering it as well. Wish there was just an easy way to show what contacts have actual scheduled emails...?

LEdwards8

Fantastic, and really needed

LStoichkova
Participant

I was looking for something similar, just a general "all currently scheduled "communications" or "marketing" emails" in list or calendar view , though.

Sarah_g
Participant

I think that a great solution would be some type of calendar view that shows what emails are scheduled, when are they scheduled to be sent, and who is receiving them. I know from a contact view you can tell which workflows they are a part of but if the workflows aren't scheduled for a specific date it's almost impossible to reverse engineer when they will receive something. I just came from the discussion about how frequently marketing emails should be sent and I don't want a sales rep to send an email to someone not knowing that they're scheduled to receive another one the next day. 

LFroehlicher

Was this ever done? I would love to be able to review all my scheduled emails in one view.

RaviTangirala

We already use this calendar feature on other platforms. thought it was already here.

Is it not there already?

RaviTangirala

Hey, there is a calendar under Marketing menu > Campaigns. well organised. This serves the purpose.

Sarah_g
Participant
Nope. Unless there's an integration I haven't heard about, but it's not a
HubSpot feature.
AAngulo1

Pretty shocked that this CRM doesn't have the ability to view scheduled emails for those that are marked as Never Log. Unfortunately, because they are marked that way, I cannot review, edit or cancel the email. 

KPham

Any updates? sheesh it's been a few years for this thread. 

My issue is that I'm sending out all these emails and scheduling more which are getting me over my send limit. There's no straightforward way to tell which emails from which sequence and workflows are contributing most to my limit. The list view would be super helpful.

martinbs

Along the same lines... 

I have numerous email sequences and I need to be able to see the daily grand total of those scheduled emails from the overlapping sequences. For example some sort of table showing all future dates and the total scheduled emails:

Monday 7/3 = 347 emails 

Tuesday 7/4 = 5 emails

Wednesday 7/5 = 412 emails

etc...

adachai

Yes please. I'm a little concerned that scheduled emails aren't actually going out and I want to check

KBeattie1

I don't think my sequences are going out either and have no way to check... seems ridiculous this isn't a feature yet!