Schedule website/landing page updates without unpublishing the page

annaishizeki

It would be great if we could have a way to schedule website/landing page updates without unpublishing the page until the time set to update/publish.

For example, currently when we publish a page, make changes, and then schedule a time for the changes to be updated/published, the page will be unpublished until the scheduled time. 

Ideally we should be able to make edits to a page, schedule the update/publish, publish the changes when the time comes, and keep the page live the whole time

(Submitted on behalf of a customer) 

46 Replies
Heide

I came to the community to find a solution to this and am shocked to see it's an "enhancement" request. Please, please, please make this a priority. It seriously never occurred to me that it wasn't existing functionality; I just figured I didn't know how to do it.

KeyWestScott
Key Advisor

@Heide I'm guessing, unfortunately, that HS will not implement this.  This thread has been around for over 3 years and virtually no input from the HS team.  It's totally incomprehensible that this functionallity does not exist.

Scott

susandoucet

@Snaedis is there any update from the Product Team on this? 

Status updated to: In Planning
Snaedis
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to say that we'll definitely be adding this feature, it's just a question of when 🙂 I and the rest of my team agree that this seems like a pretty basic feature, and I know it will be helpful to a lot of users. It's too soon to say exactly when you might expect to see this update, but I will post again when I have more news to share. 

Thank you as always for your feedback, and for your patience!

- Snaedis 

NGV-Jackie
Participant

@Snaedis That's great news! Thanks for sharing - looking forward to the updates as they become available. 🙂

bwils811

I'm glad it appears that HubSpot almost has a resolution for this issue. I've been meaning to suggest it as an added feature for a while. Was nice to see that I wasn't the only one who found it bizarre that you could schedule a page publish, but not a page update.