HubSpot Ideas

annaishizeki

Schedule website/landing page updates without unpublishing the page

It would be great if we could have a way to schedule website/landing page updates without unpublishing the page until the time set to update/publish.

For example, currently when we publish a page, make changes, and then schedule a time for the changes to be updated/published, the page will be unpublished until the scheduled time. 

Ideally we should be able to make edits to a page, schedule the update/publish, publish the changes when the time comes, and keep the page live the whole time

(Submitted on behalf of a customer) 

60 Comentarios
Heide
Miembro

I came to the community to find a solution to this and am shocked to see it's an "enhancement" request. Please, please, please make this a priority. It seriously never occurred to me that it wasn't existing functionality; I just figured I didn't know how to do it.

KeyWestScott
Asesor destacado

@Heide I'm guessing, unfortunately, that HS will not implement this.  This thread has been around for over 3 years and virtually no input from the HS team.  It's totally incomprehensible that this functionallity does not exist.

Scott

susandoucet
Miembro

@Snaedis is there any update from the Product Team on this? 

Estado actualizado a: In Planning
Snaedis
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to say that we'll definitely be adding this feature, it's just a question of when 🙂 I and the rest of my team agree that this seems like a pretty basic feature, and I know it will be helpful to a lot of users. It's too soon to say exactly when you might expect to see this update, but I will post again when I have more news to share. 

Thank you as always for your feedback, and for your patience!

- Snaedis 

NGV-Jackie
Participante

@Snaedis That's great news! Thanks for sharing - looking forward to the updates as they become available. 🙂

bwils811
Participante

I'm glad it appears that HubSpot almost has a resolution for this issue. I've been meaning to suggest it as an added feature for a while. Was nice to see that I wasn't the only one who found it bizarre that you could schedule a page publish, but not a page update. 

juha-solteq
Miembro | Partner

Hi, any update to the schedule of this feature? I'm facing this 'issue' regularly.

KeyWestScott
Asesor destacado

@juha-solteq 

Hubspot is trying to do it, but they don't have anyway to schedule and update.........  😆

jo_pal
Miembro

My team would also really want this. We release press releases at 9 am on Monday mornings, which requires me to hop off my daily calls and make the change. 

Estado actualizado a: In Beta
watanak

Hi everyone,

I am delighted to share that we have just launched advanced publishing features in beta for CMS Enterprise customers. Now, in the content editor, you can schedule a page to be updated or unpublished at a future date. Additionally, from the content dashboard you can publish or unpublish multiple pages at one time, or add them to the same multi-language group. Read more about these features in this Knowledge Base article.

We welcome your feedback and thoughts on this new functionality.

Thanks for your patience!

Kie

NGV-Jackie
Participante

@watanak This is awesome! We'll definitely be trying this feature out - very exciting. Thank you for listening to our needs!

- Jackie

ben-duchy
Colaborador líder

@watanak That's excellent news!

Thanks for the update. I will no doubt be using this feature as we get closer to Christmas.

tronathan
Miembro

Released but only for enterprise, huh?

Jnix284
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite

Will the beta be available in other tiers or just enterprise?

juha-solteq
Miembro | Partner

Only Enterprise, really?

gil1002
Colaborador

That's a pretty basic feature, even free tools have this option, yet Hubspot gives it only to Enterprise not to Professional? I urge you to change it

Estado actualizado a: Delivered
KYuen

In the content editor, you can schedule a specific date and time to take a page's updates live without unpublishing the page. This is available to CMS Enterprise customers. Learn more here

gil1002
Colaborador

Having it only in the enterprise version is so lame. This is a basic feature and should be available to all. Hubspot you can do better

tgr3gory
Participante
Agree. This is a basic function and should be available to everyone.
KYuen

Thank you for this feedback. I'm so sorry for the frustration. We'll definitely keep this in mind as we continue to make updates to the content management experience. We will update this thread with updates as applicable.