HubSpot Ideas

jessio

Schedule recurring events with Meetings

I think it would be great to be able to schedule a recurring meeting with a contact. At the moment you can schedule meetings & integrate this with your calendar but you can't schedule it to happen every week, month etc, so you need to continue adding in every meeting each time. 

HubSpot Updates
Not Currently Planned
April 27, 2020 04:00 PM

Hi Communnity,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback!

For transparency I am updating this issue to "Not Currently Planned" because we wont be able to get to this in the next quarter. 

Best,

Glen

56 Replies
JGoldman

Would love for this to happen. Recurring meeting are part of my business and would love to be able to schedule these through Hubspot

StartupJedi

This is a total strategic win for Hubspot. Here is why. Since the pandemic there has been serious rise in recurring meetings, both with internal staff and external clients of various kinds across all kinds of businesses (education, research, financial, health, etc). I have spoken with Calendly but they are not willing or not visionary enough to see this opportunity and build this feature. Acuity scheduling has it, and they have gotten partnership with Squarespace but the interface **bleep**, badly. So, the market is wideopen blue ocean right now. If Hubspot does this feature, it can take significant portion of the sales and delivery business systems market, adding at-least 10% revenue and increasing market share from 29% to 35% within 12 months attributed to the investment in this feature. You can hire me to design, build, roll out this feature and grow the market share. 

cc: @glencornell 

MrsJesseCTaylor

Adding voice to this idea.  Our onboarding and implementation process includes 90 days of recurring meetings that we are currently managing through a ticket setup in our onboarding pipeline.  Because the reoccuring meetings do not show up in the ticket entry is always manual.

JGilchrist

I would love to see this feature in HupSpot I would use it all the time

KOShaughnessy
Participant

Not sure how many comments it would take to make it happen, now over two year since the original post, doesn't look promising. 😞 

We run recurring support group meetings and coudl certainly use this feature - especially to assist with tracking true attendance in comparison to our full roster of registrants. 

alexgala1529

Please add support for recurring meetings!

kropfy247
Participant

How can this not be planned? Settign up recurring cusotmer sales or support meetings is a pretty fundamental customer management aspect. It is crazy that ythis is not catered for. IT then means every meeting must be set up iindividually or reporting has to be done manually out of Outlook, which is not the point of a sales and service system!

kropfy247
Participant

I cannot understand why the sync from 365 does not pull the recurring meetings through. Surely that is a relatively quick fix for most users? 

Yupvoted
HubSpot Employee

Please relook into this as this is really important and can save a lot time as the only workaround now is to create the meetings individually.

CSchulte5

Yes we need this too!

danny9063

Can we pelase get this in the pipeline?

It's been 2 years since requested 🙂

bkinnard
Participant
You are right. It has been two years since I posted this. It seems like such a basic item.
JulieWoods

This would be invaluable - we schedule monthly meetings and it is a huge pain to add them all individually 

MWilliams3
Contributor

I can't quite believe that a tool as expensive at Hubspot can't do something as essential and low budget as recurring meetings 😞 

kropfy247
Participant
Agreed. It is ridiculous. Throws activity reporting out the window
Aspermont
Participant

This feature is incredibly needed!! Or at least a marketplace app. Has anyone found a good workaround to this yet to book recurring meetings? Workflow, custom API, marketplace app, etc?

bkinnard
Participant
I have one but it is kind of a pain. I create the task list and dates in Excel. Then I use a product called Import2 to import the tasks into HubSpot. It does work and if the spreadsheet is created correctly, it will assign tasks to the appropriate users and add them to the task lists.
Find Import2 info at https://www.import2.com/.

This feature is needed even more now than it was when I created this orig post.
hrobinette1

My CS team would really benefit from this feature. It is quite painful for them to have to go in and schedule individual meetings because HubSpot can't pick up reoccurring meetings. Would love to see this feature planned soon!

MWilliams3
Contributor

Greeings from September 2022.

Emre_Vonk

Four years later. Any update on this? Really need this.