HubSpot Ideas

jessio

Schedule recurring events with Meetings

I think it would be great to be able to schedule a recurring meeting with a contact. At the moment you can schedule meetings & integrate this with your calendar but you can't schedule it to happen every week, month etc, so you need to continue adding in every meeting each time. 

56 Replies
bkinnard
Participant

Any thoughts of adding this feature? I would use this every day. 

trumblejr

Is their a solution to this? It seem like this would be a high volume, high priority need in fuctionality across the user base.

Afonso

Hey, this would be a great idea

Sanket001

I also require this feature. It's a great idea and I have to schedule recurring calls with my clients

Hillary1

Yes I REALLLY Need this function to manage recurring client interactions.  THanks!

atroup08

☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼 What she Hillary1 said!

krosen

We need this!

sarah_alloy
Member | Partner

Yes, please!

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Communnity,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback!

For transparency I am updating this issue to "Not Currently Planned" because we wont be able to get to this in the next quarter. 

Best,

Glen

amandamichelle

Joining the chorus of folx who want this feature.

torg
Participant

This would be great. Currently we've got hashed together workflows to attempt to recreate this feature.

ALEasterly
Contributor

@torg I'm interested in the workflows you are using.

I want to create recurring events to keep track of our marketing and sales operations.  We typically schedule these in Google Calendar, but then I have to go back through each activity to update the meeting type so these will show in our activity (we just omit activity with no type or else dr appointments and lunch breaks get included).  What I have started doing as a workaround, is scheduling the first one in Hubspot and adding the meeting type information, then updating the event to add the recurrence in Google Calendar.  I am hoping this works, as it requires far less time to complete.

I would love to see the ability to add recurring meetings in HS OR to have the meeting type show up as part of the calendar integration.

torg
Participant

@ALEasterly 

Sure.

We have clients book the first meeting always, this triggers a "first-time booking" flow in a workflow based on if/then logic. For follow-ups we have an account manager for each client, therefore we either fill out the form for them so they get all the relevant zoom info, or send over the form again. Subsequent bookings follow a different if/then path with different tasks.

I'd be breaking compliance sharing the workflow, but hopefully this is useful.

ColinMac

If this would allow outlook reoccurring meetings to show up too that would be soo helpful.  At present HubSpot will only show the first reoccurring mtg which isn't very useful.

LPereira3
Participant

We need this too!!!

LPereira3
Participant

Remember to Upvote!!! That's the only way they will prioritize this!

Sky
Participant | Gold Partner
Participant | Gold Partner

This is very necessary - Any updates from Hubspot on this?

BByler
Participant

There would be a lot of value in this feature

nataliebell

While we can't use Hubspot for this, if you're willing to use Zoom or Calendly for recurring meetings, simply register yourself as an attendee to block it off your calendar prior to attendee registration.

agbush

Adding voice to this.