HubSpot Ideas

Sara

Schedule a meeting for another hubspot user from contact record

Firstly, not to have to add an existing hubspot user as a contact to be able to add them.

Secodly, not adding the person who sets up the meeting as an attendee because they simply create meetings for other users and don't have to be invited to the meeting

171 Kommentare
dsecareanu
Stratege/Strategin | Partner

We need this functionality as well. Extremely important for a company working with SDRs and handovers to AEs. Thanks!

LMcGill
Mitglied

We really need this functionality also, for the same reasons everyone else has already mentioned. We have an SDR who books meetings for the Sales Reps.

Mattw123
Mitglied

We need this functionality as well. Extremely important for a company working with SDRs and handovers to AEs. Thanks!

nickbudjml
Teilnehmer/-in

UPVOTED, MY FRIEND! 

Status aktualisiert zu: Being Reviewed
glencornell
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi Community,

We are planning to prioritize some updates to scheduling from a contact record, which includes a solution that would resolve this issue.

Here are some details about current work which will influence our team's timing and ability to begin working on this solution:

The team is currently working on 2 projects:

1. The ability to insert specific, clickable times into emails
  2. The ability for attendees to cancel and reschedule using the Meetings scheduling experience (idea here)

We then plan to pick up this project once the above 2 projects are out. This will likely happen later in Q4 or early next year. 

The solution we have in mind is currently being evaluated and reviewed internally, but we hope to make some changes to the scheduling experience on the contact record to:

- allow users to schedule on behalf of other users

- allow users in invite other users to meeting scheduled

- provide the ability to view calendar availability while scheduling from a contact record

Thanks everyone for sharing your feedback and comments on your use-cases how you'd like this solution to work!

cdinapoli
Teilnehmer/-in

Thank you for the update Glen. Looking forward to the updates

EVerbeeck
Mitglied

Would love this option for our sales planners!

KFoster9
Mitglied

Absolutely Need This Functionality. PLEASE. This is a common setup for sales teams. 

Having just the same problems - SDRs vs SalesReps - Just creating meetings/having meeting.

Couldnt agree more with list that Trevor created:

• who booked the meeting (SDR)
  • who it was scheduled for (AE)
  • date the meeting was booked by SDR
  • date the meeting was scheduled to perform by AE
  • whether the meeting was performed or not
ptomiczek4
Mitglied

Thank you for the update, this is somthing my organization has been struggling with for the last year.  One question I had about inviting other users to a planned meeting, will this also apply to logging a meeting that already took place?  Will multiple users be able to be associated with a call or meeting logged in the system, or is this only for forward-looking scheduling?

IconAdmin
Mitglied

This feature is long overdue, I hope HubSpot can roll this out soon. Its very odd they would build a meeting tool without this feature to begin with. It should just be as easy as the Attendee field having another option to pull from the user list and not just contact dropdown. 

KFoster9
Mitglied
Long overdue. This is so easy to pull off in salesforce (my former companies CRM). Not having this capability seems somewhat juvenile. Husbpot please roll this out ASAP.
Status aktualisiert zu: In Planning
glencornell
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hi Community,

Sharing an update with you all to let you know that we've been following this closely the last several months and have begun to plan out a series of changes to the scheduling experience from a CRM record that would allow users to schedule meetings on behalf of other users, and more. For now, I'll share these concepts to show you how this might look. Details are subject to change based on technical limitations and feedback, but in summary we plan to include the following functionality in this experience: 

• Schedule a meeting on behalf of another user
  • Reference availability for yourself or other users
  • Set and view location of meeting events from a CRM record (including Microsoft Teams)
  • Create custom outcomes for meeting events

One-off_scheduling__reduced_size_.pngOne-off_scheduling__expanded_.pngtimeline_event_details.png

cdinapoli
Teilnehmer/-in
That’s great. Looking forward to seeing it implemented!
NCO
Stratege/Strategin

@glencornell at last! Super excited for this update and please keep us posted if there's an opportunity to opt into a beta!

IconAdmin
Mitglied

Seeing some screenshots look really promising! That is exactly how i pictured it working. Is there a expected releaste date? Like Q1 or something? Would love to be part of the Beta. We are getting ready to implment HubSpot beginning of the year, and this will be a feature we need day 1, so would be awesome if it comes out around the time we launch our CRM. 

michaelpalmer
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Partner

Looking right on point.

JStanlake
Mitglied | Platinum Partner

Screenshots look very promising! Would be keen to understand the timeframe and get involved in the beta.

Saulreal
Teilnehmer/-in

This is great progress, does itintegrate with Outlook and Teams as well as Zoom?

ISingh3
Mitglied

Is there an estimate of when/if this will be live?

From looking at this thread, it's been over 4 years since it was submitted and it's a meaningful improvement.

NicholasWebster
Mitglied

I just want to say that the lack of this feature has been the number 1 complaint regarding HubSpot. Now we're using Google Calendar to move our sessions between agents or add agents to the sessions, however this comes with an issue that sometimes the sessions desync from HubSpot, requiring some extra work on our end.

My team will be incredibly happy when this feature gets added.