Schedule a meeting for another hubspot user from contact record

Firstly, not to have to add an existing hubspot user as a contact to be able to add them.

Secodly, not adding the person who sets up the meeting as an attendee because they simply create meetings for other users and don't have to be invited to the meeting

HubSpot updates
41 Replies
cara_ceo
Occasional Contributor

Workaround:

We have our Sales Development Reps to open the users meeting link using the incognito browser window to book meetings for our Account Managers and Executives. 

gelflex-cc
Esteemed Advisor

@cara_ceo please explain

cara_ceo
Occasional Contributor

We (Marketing) creates a round-robin team meeting link for rotation as new contacts come in. 

While a Sales Development Rep (SDR) is on the phone, they open the Account Manager meeting link in an Incognito browser and the SDR fills out the form with the contact's email and chooses the meeting time that works best for the new contact.

Opening this meeting link in an Incognito browser is required to prevent IP tracking on the form submission, 

In the end, the Account Manager is now booked with a meeting with the contact. 

gelflex-cc
Esteemed Advisor

@cara_ceo I am not understanding. The meeting link is per user. How are you creating the meeting for the sale team?

cara_ceo
Occasional Contributor
gelflex-cc
Esteemed Advisor

@cara_ceo Thank you.  I have been told many times - Can't do it.

VagaeNatus
Advisor

Our use case: pre-sales team books meetings for sales team. They do it from deals. We'd like the sales team member to own the meeting and to have it in its calendar. That should not be the case for the pre-sales team member.

nickmellor
New Contributor

I am doing similar process to @cara_ceo  

Workaround:

We have our Sales Development Reps to open the users meeting link using the incognito browser window to book meetings for our Account Managers and Executives. 

Question is does anyone have a work around for the reporting?

spothopper
Occasional Contributor

@nickmellor 

I create Deals automatically based on selected Meeting type. BDR is Organizer, Sales Rep added as an attendee. Then, there is a list to capture meetings/contacts created by ceartin BDR, and I'm using it to enroll contacts into Deal WF. On Deals I created custom property Meeting created by, and it's updated by WF. This property I'm using for reporting, and that is how I know who actually own the Deal (company/contact owner) and who was the person who scheduled the meeting. I'm creating Deal WF for every Sales team member, no matter is it BDR or Sales Rep.

Works for us, here are some s. shots. Maybe idea would help to you guys.

Capture2.jpgCapture1.JPGCapture.JPG

1stClaas
Visitor

We want to create Meetings for colleagues too. This is essential when buddying during holidays...