HubSpot Ideas

Josh_C

Schedule Workflow to turn on at specific time and date

Need the ability to schedule a Workflow to turn on at a specific time and date.

For instance, if I have a new series of emails that I want to send out to a list. I should be able to schedule the Workflow to turn on at Tues 10am PST if I want to. Why is this currently a manual operation? Any other CRM or email system would let me turn on an email campaign at an automated time and date, not make me do it manually.

If I wanted to schedule a Workflow to turn on at 8am EST but I live in PST, are you telling me that I have to get up at 5am just to flip the switch? That doesn't make any sense. Why isn't this already baked in? Seems like a no-brainer to me.

12 Comentarios
alanamcconnell
Participante

This is exactly the idea I have been looking for. We have workflows that we want to begin on the weekend but continue to run after that point, so right now someone has to get up on the weekend and log in to turn it on.

The problem with the date-centered workflows is that they don't allow enrollments after the selected date. A scheduling feature would be ideal just like you can do for an email - schedule a workflow to turn on. Thanks for posting this, I know some other who will want to upvote this as well as it has a TON of use cases

Rebecca93
Participante

This would be a great idea! To be able to schedule a workflow to turn on and off without having to manually set this! Especially if you are on annual leave or want a workflow to trigger at a certain time-zone it should be a feature that can be automated/scheduled for the future. 

mikeraia
Participante

This would be very helpful. For instance, I set up a workflow to send out a series of NPS survey emails to customer contacts and then to continue sending follow-ups based on whether or not a contact completes one. I'd like to be able to schedule the workflow to trigger on a specific day/time/timezone.

WaydeChristie1
Colaborador

I need this right now. We set up promotions sometimes weeks in advance and I'd like to be able to schedule my workflows to start and stop automatically, so that I don't have to remember to do so.

swolfeva
Colaborador | Partner nivel Elite

This would be super helpful to me and my entire team!

OGil
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond

This would help us a lot!

Cecelia6668
Miembro

We need this!! We use workflows for campaign texts often and it's incredibly annoying having to remember to turn off workflows (and a burden if someone is on vacation, etc).

MaorL
Participante

Super helpful

Maybe also add an option to run workflow one time

for cases that we creating workflows just to copy info from one property to another or other data organization matters 

Onkah
Miembro

I was looking for the same feature and then I remembered the Delay until date (and time) action. Maybe this can be used as a workaround until Hubspot works on this idea.

Gianni
Miembro

Yes, please. This feature is essential for me and many other people who work in the same company as me.

CLeahy2
Miembro

We are using workflow for gamification and have set start and end dates for each game. Having to use delays or manually turn on or off is not ideal.

CKuk-Jansen
Participante

I need this!!