HubSpot Ideas

laurenleulu

Schedule Threaded Tweets

Wouldn't it be great for marketers to be able to schedule threaded Tweets from HubSpot? Often, I'm given insightful posts from our SMEs that are too long for Twitter's character limit, but they have so much great information, I don't want to take anything out. I've found success with posting the threaded Tweets directly from Twitter, but then I lose out on using HubSpot to schedule these Tweets. As far as I can tell from my Google research, Buffer and Hootsuite don't do this yet, so HubSpot adding this as a feature would be a big plus!

44 Replies
devinsena

This would be incredibly helpful! 

CampusSonar_MM
Participant

I'd love to see this option as well. There are a number of times that we have longer tweets--threading them would be ideal. Thanks for adding the idea to the forum.

chueb

Great idea, wish it was available right now.

jtsang
Participant

I agree, needing this now!

Chrispil

That feature would be really useful ! Upvoted ✔️

andrewrhodes

This would be awesome... woudl love to track clicks and engagement with all tweet in the thread.

nateangell
Contributor

Absolutely essential. Both threading tweets and retweeting with comment so that the RT can be hooked to a campaign, tracked, etc.

cskelly
Participant

Any updates on this? This is becoming very time consuming for our team to manually push threads that don't even get tracked.

SeanHenri
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Pretty please 🙂

aalvarado
Contributor

Any update on this? @hubspot #HubSpot 

AirswiftRob
Contributor

Upvoting this as it would be a valuable addition!

awenner

Very useful and important. It's a native functionality of Twitter and should be available on the hubspot platform. 

SebastianCorrea

Please consider this!

slane34
Participant

Any update @hubspot ?

JoeMayall
HubSpot Alumni

Hey folks,

I've been in touch with our Product team, and at this time we're blocked from building this feature. Currently, Twitter doesn't support the threading of tweets through their API. Hopefully, this changes soon, so our Product team can look into this request.

Best,

Joe

Ideas Forum Manager

awenner

@JoeMayall We're currently using the Chirr App (https://getchirrapp.com/) to schedule threaded tweets, so it seems as though at least some people have figured it out. (Not trying to be snarky, just pointing out that it's possible). 

slane34
Participant

That's pretty freaking cool! The only thing that would make it better is being able to switch between twitter accounts. Thanks for sharing! Hopefully Hubspot comes up with something soon. I hate having to bounce between platforms which I thought was the purpose of HubSpot.

LCrawford1

Working in the neuroscience space this would be ideal for us too - threaded tweets are commonly used to explain findings of papers and discuss results, as a 255 character tweet is often insufficient - would be of incredible value if this was implemented through Hubspot and centralised 🙂

wcardenes

Any news on this @hubspot ?

FMichelCD

Would be very useful!