HubSpot Ideas

Daria

Schedule Pinterest pinning

It would be great to be able to schedule pins on Pinterest the same way we can with Facebook and Twitter, similarly to the features offered by this company: http://www.pingraphy.com/.

14 Comentários
Status atualizado para: Idea Submitted
roisinkirby
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Crocodilemarket
Participante | Parceiro

This is a great idea and would be awesome to see be added. I would suggest include the extra org schema code so blog articles can be listed as Rich Pins https://developers.pinterest.com/docs/rich-pins/articles/?

paulitabambina
Membro

I'd heard a Pinterest integration was on the way. Is this still the case?

LaraPeachtree
Participante

Hey @Daria will you integrate Pinterest and You Tube into the social tool? These are must have for marketing to moms and without these channels in the tool I have to use another tool for my social post.  The whole idea of Hubspot was "one stop shop"!

Daria
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Pinterest is not currently planned -- but there might be something about that other network you mentioned coming soon Piscadela do Smiley

LaraPeachtree
Participante

Anxiously awaiting an update!

Enso
Membro

This can't come fast enough! What's the update on this? When will the integration with Pinterest be complete and ready?

Thank you.

NPD1
Membro

This would be very useful to our small business. Awaiting the day to happen... 🙂

BerghSuzanne
Participante

I had the same idea! It would be ideal if we would be able to schedule posts on Pinterest to work more efficiently.

PFSMarketing
Membro

I think this is a great idea. This would be helpful for my team as well, we would like to be able to post to all of our social media easily.

RSia
Membro

This would be helpful for our company too! We would love to be able to post across all our social media on one platform.

mcheng_KD
Membro

Any news on when this might be implemented? Not having pinterest in the Social Media planner means we have to post, manage and monitor with another tool. Not ideal. Would love to make Hubspot work for us, but not having this feature is not helping our main use case of streamlining our process. 

HEnright
Membro

Are there any updates on whether the ability to schedule pins in the social media tool, will be implemented? This functionality would streamline posting to this channel as many of us either have to do this manually, or via another scheduling tool. 

jsmosaicx
Membro

This is one of the reasons I use another social media tool. We use Hubspot for everything else, so I'd love to use it for social too.