HubSpot Ideas

Cab

Schedule Meeting Using Mobile App

It would be great to schedule a meeting on the mobile app.  Right now when I meet someone in person and want to schedule a meeting, I have to do it on Google Calendar.  Instead, would be great to add them to HubSpot using card scanner and set up meeting from there.

108 Replies
RMirsky

To clarify: Hubspot keyboard is located in the settings of the Hubspot mobile app. You can use it to send meeting links to anything from email to WhatsApp to SMS. 

I've asked for this functionality to be shown in a video in the academy for reference. 

AMcnicoll

Ive just added a logged meeting and attached the link to the file.

nothing updates in meetings / calendar

RMirsky

Screenshot_20220105-082211.jpg

RMirsky

In the previous image I have added a meeting link to an SMS using Hubspot Keyboard. You can do the same with a note or anything else. Potentially you could also create a scheduling landing page with your meeting links and bring that up on your mobile device when you need to book a meeting. 

Many options. 

AMcnicoll

Appreciate the feedback but it isnt working for me when following them instructions.  If it cant put the meeting in the clients to do area and my calendar then its not worth me learning how to do this.

AMcnicoll

Can someone guide me through it via chat / phone call?  thanks

RMirsky

I'd love to help! 

Let me put together a vidyard and I'll post it here. 

RMirsky

Maybe we should discuss your process first. Use my link to schedule a time so I can understand better how to help you.

https://www.ecomdiversify.com/meetings/rick-mirsky/meeting-with-buyer

ABACCARIN

The issue is trying to do so without the meeting link. 

Of course, I can put the meeting link in the E-MAIL signature if I want or create a dedicated Landing page to supersede the branding issue, yet this is only accessible via the customer's e-mail if I want it automatically synced with my Outlook or Google calendar.

Furthermore, yes, I can complete the form in my meeting link but unless I use my customer's e-mail (not sure if acceptable) the meeting will not be logged on the correct record; this , unfortunately, forces me to then move the associations making it painfully tedious. 

Sometimes you want to book a meeting, but you do not have your customer's e-mail or the meeting is already confirmed and you don't want to send the invite to the contact.

To avoid this via the web version you can book the meeting with the company and once done you can complete the association, on the mobile app it's ipossible for now.

RMirsky

In that case (having the meeting being confirmed already), create the meeting inside of the contact record under the meetings section. Why doesn't that work in this case?

RSleiman

Commenting to bump this up!  This would be an incredibly handy feature to make HubSpot our team's on the go one-stop-shop rather than having to switch between apps to schedule appointments.

StuartCarbery

Don't expect this to be implemented anytime soon. I don't think anyone in Hubspot understands/cares why this is super restrictive to many SME businesses.

I'd love to be proven wrong though...

RMirsky

The keyboard really accomplished this just fine if your goal is to have your client schedule the meeting. If you are looking for a way to make a meeting yourself then you are right, there is no easy way to do this for the mobile app. 

So I think maybe a redefinition of what this thread is looking for is in order. 

StuartCarbery

For clarity purposes, I do agree a redefinition may be beneficial. 

From my understanding the vast majority (if not all) of the requests/kudos' are in reference to the functionality of the Mobile App UI allowing the end user to Schedule A Meeting with a One-Click Button, much akin to that of the Web-based interface.

I stopped using HS 2 years ago for this reason alone as my sales team are all mobile based and proactively scheduling a meeting (not relying on a client to book one in) is of paramount importance to us.

Being a UI/UX consultant myself, and with the knowledge I have of web dev ops, I find it staggering that a company the size of HubSpot have overlooked this for a number of years now. It's such a quick fix a junior dev could write this up in a day and you would have many satisfied clients all clambering to use it.

walderman

It would be great if Hubspot would intergate with Rackspace for calendars / meetings

NKolb

Huge need for this and a massive hole in the mobile app. Please prioritize and make this happen! 

RMirsky

To be honest I don't think this will be prioritized though I do see the need.  

I think more likely we would get the Chrome Extension functionality of being able to PROPOSE meeting times which our client/leads would then be able to schedule via one click. This is more in tune with the Hubspot use theory. 

KeysProperty

Almost 4 years and still not planned ?    This is basic functionality.  

repumartek
Participant
Agreed
StuartCarbery

@RMirsky curious as to why you believe this will be prioritised?