HubSpot Ideas

Cab

Schedule Meeting Using Mobile App

It would be great to schedule a meeting on the mobile app.  Right now when I meet someone in person and want to schedule a meeting, I have to do it on Google Calendar.  Instead, would be great to add them to HubSpot using card scanner and set up meeting from there.

108 Comentários
Soulcraft
Membro

Just adding my vote for this - much needed feature!

CWBostwick
Membro

Definite need! Surprised this feature is not offered.

SOTONYE
Participante

I agree. This is necessary functionality!

ABlackler
Membro

Scheduling a meeting at the company and contact level via the app should have been added back in 2018 when it was requested!  
with a mobile sales & marketing staff this is critical.  

dmaxwell
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro

Have 28x retail sales staff on iPads and need to be able to book a meeting after a call with client.  While there are several differences in functionality between mobile and browser, this one will pretty much force us to abandon the mobile app until it is closer in feature parity with browser as it doesn't make sense to have users working from both browser and mobile app on the same iPad device.  Will keep an eye on any new feature development provided in mobile app, but in the meantime, does anyone know how to have the ios device default to browswer as opposed to hubspot app when clicking on hubspot notifications?  (continues to ask users to open in HubSpot mobile app). 

Any insight, greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave

CLampariello
Membro

The meeting tool is there it is just difficult to get to. If I am in the contact screen because I just called someone and want to set a meeting with them I have to back out of the contact screen, go to activities and scroll all the way to the right to schedule the meeting. Very clunky, you should be able to access meetings from the contact screen or from the task dropdown so it is just two button pushes away instead of like 6

SarahMedilo
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

This is a great idea!  I hope Hubspot can do this.  Almost everyone is on mobile these days.

leycastillo
Membro | Parceiro Diamante

UP UP UP on this!! This will really be a very helpful feature. 🙂

AGoenka
Membro

We have around 15 Sales Executive. This is definately a need of hour

ABACCARIN
Membro

THIS IS THE THING THAT IS PUSHING MANY OF MY COLLEAGUES TO DISLIKE HS . . .  PLEASE DO IT ! I LIKE THIS APP AND CRM

Digiaust
Participante

Adding my voice.. if you guys want to become the best CRM ever, you should have simple functions like being able to schedule a meeting on the mobile app.

PMLC
Membro

Is this still really not a thing? Seems like basic necessary functionality 🤔

RMirsky
Membro

This is silly that dev is not making this more of a priority. This is a major need! 

David54
Membro
Ridiculous, and they won't even discuss it. The feature has been requested repeatedly and disregarded, so good luck having it prioritised. One of the major reasons our organisation discontinued using HubSpot.
andrew_thomas
Participante

This is something that our outside sales team needs. Currently they have to write a note to schedule a meeting when they get back to their desk, and for reps who spend the majority of their week on the road, that's a challenge. It also creates a poor experience for the customer if they want to schedule a follow up meeting and the sales rep says they'll send an invite when they're back to their desk instead of handling it on the spot. 

Hopefully this adds some context and use cases and helps prioritize! 

David54
Membro
If you want this functionality your best bet is to do what we did. Find a CRM that listens and offers all the features you need.

Good luck!
gtyler
Membro

Upvoting this again. For field/outside sales it will save a step. Thanks!

Anonymous
Não aplicável

I vote YES to this feature.  I would love it. 

AMcnicoll
Membro

Absoultely fundamental to any sales/marketing function, really cant believe the mobile app cant schedule a meeting!!

especially to small independent businesses.  Without it i couldn't ever invest further in this crm.   huge market for crms's to benefit from if they can support it effectively

RMirsky
Membro
Guys it actually can. If you go into settings, activate the Hubspot
keyboard. Then when typing an email, switch keyboard to Hubspot Keyboard
and you will have the option to add your meeting links!! Recently realized
this usage and it changed my life.