HubSpot Ideas

benphillips

Schedule Deal export

Feature request to allow scheduling an export of the Deals in a given Pipeline, e.g. once a week, email an XLSX file to me@mycompany.com

(https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/how-do-i-export-my-contact-company-and-d...)

22 Replies
katieat10-4

My current solution is to put a reminder on my calendar to manually do the export and send it on to appropriate parties. Is there no way to automate this? 

jdugue
Participant

Definitly need this, since the native reporting and analytics capabilities are very limited.

I would even add something to this idea : it would be nice to be able to have this export droped directly in a repository (for example by configuring a google drive or dropbox URL), and not only receiving it through email. I don't want to have to manually click on the link, download the file, update my existing file, and so on. I want to automate all of this 🙂

cbanks

Agree wholeheartedly. Love and need this idea sooner rather than later. 

Also want the export to include ALL PIPELINES. 

MattF
Top Contributor

Is there any update on this? Would be great to schedule the Export of any view we have saved, be it Deals, Contacts or Companies.

danhammari
Contributor

I am using the standard create/update/delete webhook subscriptions for hubspot deals to update a remote database through a custom script. Despite this process, my remote database does not remain in sync with the data in HubSpot and my reporting numbers drift until the differences are notable after a single week. Consequently, I manually export all deals from HubSpot every week in order to force my remote datbase back into sync with HubSpot. I would like to automate exporting all deals so I can force my remote tables back into sync periodically.

BobBalm1
Contributor

Would like to upvote this for scheduling ANY form of data export (deals, contacts, companies). As far as I can see, I can schedule reports, which is all nice and good, but I get peskered most for just lists of contacts that meet certain criteria, rather than fancy graphs. I.e. they want to get updates on who signed up for certain events through a Hubspot form. 

BoudewijnB
Participant

I would like this feature too! Now it is manual labor and thus not efficient.

What is the status of this request anyway?

JK1
Participant

Can we get an idea of when this might be possible? Keen to be able to schedule a weekly export of all deals and companies as a .CSV 

sabrinaroussel
Member | Elite Partner

Adding on to here! It would be very valuable to schedule automated exports + emails of data, including set filters. 

For example, we have a Deals dashboard filtered view that we also set up as a custom report since those can at least be emailed automatically. However, the report table is so big that data is clipped from the email view. It's not an ideal workaround at all. The reason for these automated emails is so that we can forward the reports / exports onto our external partners. 

zenbeats

Having been using Salesforce's excellent reporting tools for some time, which support the ability to subscribe to reports so that they land in your inbox at scheduled intervals, I would love this feature to be in Hubspot. When is it going to appear, any updates?

ThierryCalderon
Contributor | Diamond Partner

We trying to schedule and automate a file (xcel or csv) with won deals only.

Seems that is not possible with Hubspot.

Anyone found a solution to this issue ?

JUttley

I support this 100%

We can schedule dahsboards to be delivered to email address but not the raw data export itself which would be unbeleivebaly useful 

ALayton

This is desperately needed!

Yupvoted
HubSpot Employee

This feature is still very much needed as often users would need to generate reports weekly and being able to do it automatically can really help them.

SPellicer

I need this too.  The reports  don't work well because they tend to truncate information.  Exports at least contain all of the information within a field/cell.

It would be very helpful to be able to schedule them.

kunalx969

Would be great if this feature could be added! I need to export deals and mail it every week, automating this process would be super.

HPuf
Participant

Has anybody found a solution to this? i.e with third party apps? This would be extremely useful

JanetPryor
Participant

I'm also interested in scheduling an export to a file. Having it email a file daily will work but creates too much additional and cumbersome work to view my daily results.

PVorstman

Very interested

PBonino

Any new on this topic ? 

We would need this feature in order to update an external database that will join the Hubspot data with other systems one. 

Thanks