HubSpot Ideas

kcraft

Saved Timeline Filtered View

When looking at a contact's timeline activity, I have a default view I prefer which filters out some activities that clutter the timeline for our contacts and isn't relevant to my specific role. Sometimes I want to filter down to just one activity, which you can do easily, but then I have to rebuild my preferred view by hand. It would be great if we could save either one custom default view or several views like in the contacts or deals tab. This would also greatly help onboarding because a lot of our new employees without CRM experience get overwhelmed with the activity timeline. We have timeline activities that are really useful to sales, but not marketing for instance, so simplifying the filtering process would be very helpful.

2 Replies
TShukert47
Participant

It would be great to see this implemented. When we add a new user to HubSpot, they see a lot of "junk" information in the activity timeline, like workflow history and stuff, which are irrelevant to most users. It would be nice to be able to control that behavior and set a default set of filters or something.

CJVI

A quick win that would be much appreciated!

Our users are spending too much time removing and re-adding filters to find specific activities.

Saved views, or default views would solve this.