HubSpot Ideas

LoraBergeron

Saved Sections in email, should actually save everything about the section

I have several sections that I use over and over again.  I saw the new Saved Sections feature and was very excited until I tried to use a save section and it wasn't an exact copy of the original section (Smart rules weren't saved).  Make the Saved Sections actual copies of the original sections.

Disappointing.  

10 Replies
MEngelbrecht
Participant

100% Agree. Saving sections with smart rules would help so much more.

FGrani

Same feelings here, saving also the connected smart rules would make this feature 100 times more useful!

Hopefully it will be integrated soon, HubSpot team?

Ellesyanna
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Definitely needed! Same counts for when you save the entire e-mail as a template, I would want it to save the smart rules as well 🙂

Justin_Anderson

Word. I want saved sections to save repetitive time, and rebuilding smart content is one of the most repetitive things I could do. 

HubSpot team, please add this when you can!

Cheers,

-J

DarioRocha
Member | Diamond Partner

Totally agree. We were planning on using saved sections to update email signatures per contact owner but now it seems we have to add them manually each time.

mhznetworks
Participant

Yes, yes, yes. Did I mention yes? 

Astein
Participant

I would love to see smart objects in saved sections as well as personalization tokens. 

debs1

Totally agree. I was so disappointed to see that the smart rules don't work in the save sections. Seems like a no brainer

Bob2245
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

Yes, saving smart rules is definitely a huge time saver and seems to me one of the primary use cases of this feature. Please add!

cristinaxr
Participant

YES PLEASE! This again is a simple thing that would lighten the workload for those of us who have many emails in workflows and don't want to waste time on repetitive actions. I clone emails to work around this but that has other disadvantages.