HubSpot Ideas

Alexi_Leimbach

Save list performance report over time to Dashboards

The only way to see how a list has increased or decreased in size is to go to the individual list performance area. But we cannot save the report or add it to a dashboard. It would be great to not only save that report but then take it a step farther and create a report to compare the list performance over time to other lists over time as well.

10 Comentários
AmyHunt
Membro

I agree. We need this as well. I was surprised to see that this wasn't possible. I have to screen shot every list and send it to my manager.

TLi
Membro

This functionality would be useful for our team as well, to be able to assess list performance/growth over time. Being able to tie in email performance and subscriber growth over time in a dashboard would be ideal. 

Stijn
Participante

I also believe this is an important feature request. I would like to add that exporting the list size over time as an xlsx should be possible as well. 

Jung_Yueh_Lien
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

I agree.  

Need more flexibility with List Report 

Ccassidy440
Participante

I need this too!

LBen
Membro

This would be amazing to have

marshall_parr
Participante

Agreed, this needs to be implemented.

MBundle
Membro

As I use the HubSpot reports more and more it feels like they were designed as a tool for sales, and then the marketing part is catching up. Hopefully on that basis they can add this in, as tracking list performace over time, such as subscriber numbers, would be ideal for a dashbaord for easy presentation up the management chain.

CThomas2
Membro

I agree, this is also needed. I think reports tool needs a way to report on a property value growth over time

ERTCZisty
Colaborador(a)

Hello Everyone!

I'm happy to report this feature has been added. 🙌

To use it, navigate to the list you'd like to report on (but don't click it) > Hover > More > View Performace > Actions (Far right) > Add to Dashboard. You can also export.

Note: You can filter dates before or after adding it to the dashboard as well as control date ranges via dashboard and individual report filters.

Happy Reporting!