Save custom exports

The ability to save columns in a custom export that you could easily access again.

For example: saving the columns for a sales lead list export vs a research list export.

HubSpot updates
7 Replies
Sally_InVerve
New Contributor

Yes! This is something that would save me a lot of time. Ideally, I could save a custom export and even set it to automatically generate on a specific day and time. 

Sanne
Occasional Contributor

I totally agree! This would make lists so much more userfriendly and save a lot of time! I would be totally happy if I could save customer defined export lists, but if they could even be sent me at spedific day/time - wow that would be great!

kwilhelme
Occasional Contributor

Yes! This would be wonderful. Every month I export a list of "all leads" for each of my clients as a record and include all of our smart form/MQL fields. It would be very helpful to be able to "save as default" export criteria at the very least so I don't have to remember all the fields every time. Can't tell you how many times I've exported and then realized I'm missing an important field. 

bryane
Occasional Contributor

This type of functionality is long overdue!  In my use case exporting a list every two weeks and having to reselect the criteria I selected previously isn't a productive use of time.  Is this functionality on your product roadmap anytime soon?  Thx!

Sanne
Occasional Contributor

This is also something I miss all the time and I cannot understand why exporting information (lists) has to be so user-unfriendly!

I can live with the fact that I have to get it as an email, download it, etc., but that I each time have to make a selection of columns to export - without any possibility to save the selections (or at least 2-3 that I use the most) is really annoying.  

Sanne
Occasional Contributor

I have missed this feature ever since I started to use Hubspot! I find it really annoying to have to select columns every time I need a new export of a list. It is also very inefficient! 

Jacob02
Occasional Contributor

This is definitely something that should be on the next roadmap!