HubSpot Ideas

rickyfitz

Sample size list from contacts

We are looking to test an email to a sample of our total contacts list and are unable to filter down. We have lots of contacts but only want to send an email to a randomized 1,000 of them. To create lists in Hubspot, we have to use properties to filter by. We can filter by certain email addresses, create dates, sources, etc. but there is no way to create a list of an exact number for testing.

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
February 26, 2024 07:05 AM

This is now available for all Marketing Hub Pro+ customers

In Beta
March 02, 2023 08:15 AM

Hi Folks,

Thank you so much for upvoting this feature. I'm happy to say that Random Samples in Lists is now available. This beta is available for Pro & Enterprise customers by going to Product Updates in your settings and clicking on Betas.

actions.pngrandom sample.png

4 Replies
Lotte1

Similar request: to be able to sample contacts in the "Lists"  through a build-in functionality. 

#Random #Lead limit

hannuCR
Participant | Platinum Partner

I think this would be awesome. We're running a lot of tests, and it would be great to be able to just define the list size beforehand.

AndresBustos
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Folks,

Thank you so much for upvoting this feature. I'm happy to say that Random Samples in Lists is now available. This beta is available for Pro & Enterprise customers by going to Product Updates in your settings and clicking on Betas.

actions.pngrandom sample.png

AndresBustos
HubSpot Product Team

This is now available for all Marketing Hub Pro+ customers