HubSpot Ideas

JoeMayall

Salesforce one-way custom object sync

A new public beta enables you to sync custom objects from Salesforce into HubSpot. With this new Salesforce integration feature, you can seamlessly set up a new custom object sync and start pulling records into HubSpot. With every custom object sync, you will also have sync features out of the box: sync settings, customizable field mappings, and sync health.

This beta is available for enterprise customers. Please contact your CSM to gain access.

Atualizações da HubSpot
Status atualizado para: Delivered
April 22, 2021 08:08 AM

Salesforce custom object sync is now live. Enterprise users can now start syncing custom objects into HubSpot using the Salesforce integration. Learn more here

20 Comentários
Status atualizado para: In Beta
JoeMayall
Alunos da HubSpot

Status atualizado para: Delivered
brandy_asplundh
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Salesforce custom object sync is now live. Enterprise users can now start syncing custom objects into HubSpot using the Salesforce integration. Learn more here

BCousin1
Participante

This is great! Are there plans to make this a two-way sync?

EMcGlauflin
Membro

I'd also love to see this as a two-way synch!  
Thanks

elanashama
Top colaborador(a)

Really need a two-way sync! This new integration is awesome, but not as useful unless we can sync both ways. 

JackieAnderson
Participante

Ugh so incredibly bummed this isn't two way sync!!

SBlock514
Membro

We definitely need the two-sync functionality on the custom objects between HubSpot and Salesforce. Basically right now all of the custom object properties in HubSpot are just for reference as updating them with new values would be utterly pointless as it will not update the associated Salesforce records and will just be overwritten by whatever changes happen in Salesforce. This is incredibly hindering our ability to communicate with our constituents and dynamically update their information across both platforms. We've been creating workarounds in the interim but it is definitely not ideal. Please keep us posted when two-way sync will be possible!

JStreit1
Membro | Parceiro Elite

I agree that a two way sync is needed for this HubSpot Salesforce custom object integration.

Tiff_Commonfund
Colaborador(a)

A two way sync would be a great enhancement to help with our Salesforce integration.

tonyialeggio
Membro

Two-way sync would add a ton of value to Hubspot platform and allow us to be more productive.

JennaC16
Membro

We need to be able to have a two-way sync to get the most out of this feature. 

MCintron
Membro

Agreed! We need two-way sync.

JKane
Membro

Yeah, I need to push from Marketing to Sales and therefore also need to push things from HubSpot to SFDC- honestly it's kind of useless for me without a two way sync, I'm out here researching if there is anyway to write an API to pull a custom object the other way... 

JKane
Membro

@SBlock514 I'm out here looking for viable work arounds, I'd love to hear what you came up with...

SBlock514
Membro

@JKane we have been primarily using the Contact object to do the two-way sync --- we reference the contact fields on the custom object (1 to many relationship) and then we have staff manually update those custom object records (definitely not a perfect system, but it works for now). We also do a manually batch update every week or so connecting the contact object with the custom object that we have in HubSpot. Unfortunately, we have not made any progress on writing an API to do the two-way sync but I I hope you are able to discover a better solution!

DigtalRavey
Membro | Parceiro Platinum

Any update on getting this feature enhanced to a two-way sync?

I'm curious as to why only a one-way custom object sync was introduced? Technically it seems possible. Whats the use case that only calls for this feature as one-way?

Many Thanks

Dave

ki392
Participante | Parceiro Platinum

Also coming here to say we REALLY need the two-way sync with Salesforce custom objects! It defeats half the purpose of having the sync. Having the visibility in HubSpot is great for triggering workflows & using in emails, etc. but if HubSpot can't write back to the custom object then a whole part of the business process gets cut off. Is two-way sync in the roadmap?!? We're going to have to pay for a workaround in the meantime, which is unfortunate given how much orgs pay for Enterprise 

RSerpa
Participante

+1 for a two-way sync between Hubspot and Salesforce for custom objects.  This essentially makes custom objects read-only in Hubspot, which negatively affects our operations and limits the value we get out of CRM!

ABormann
Colaborador(a)

Is there any update on a two-way sync for custom objects? This feature is useless for our business process if HubSpot can't write back to the custom object in Salesforce. 

KristiForce
Membro

Upvote the idea for BiDirectional Sync here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Two-way-Sync-Custom-Objects/idc-p/792767

I assumed this was how it worked, was disappointed that of the 3 possibilities (two way, one way HS > SF) the only option available (one way SF > HS) is the one I don't need for my use case 😑