HubSpot Ideas

MichaelH

Salesforce Sync Batch Size

Provide an option in the Salesforce integration settings to set the batch size.  This would allow a way to reduce the potential of hitting processing limits on flows that are triggered by a sync.

10 Replies
Stine
Contributor

Please HubSpot, we need this!  The constant re-syncing is not sustainable.  

LBroeker
Participant

Yes, please. Being able to adjust the batch size would really helpful!

alex_sullivan
Participant

This is constantly problematic for us as HubSpot will sometimes just choose to update too many contacts at once and run into CPU errors on automations. Please add the ability to manage the batch size!

IBrockschmidt
Participant

Our Salesforce installation has a variety of automations that run on updates to records. Under normal drip type adjustments to Hubspot contacts that are linked to Salesforce everything works fine.  I run into issues when a Hubspot Workflow updates a lot of records all at once. Then there are too many records trying to sync with Salesforce all at once, which creates syncing failures.  If I could adjust the batch size when updating many contacts at once or on "resyncing" when trying to patch up syncing errors every thing would be great!!! 

Cassie_Vera

+1! As we continue to scale, we keep coming back to this issue. 

ElJones

+1 we also have same challenge, and it's increasing - stands to reason that our growing scale means more instances

IAshkenazi
Member | Diamond Partner

We need to adjust the batch size

ross-b

This is absolutely critical. Please update this ASAP.

SLafont

Same problem here.

Our automatic conversion sometimes fails because Hubspot decide to push a lot of new lead to our org.

MichaelH
Participant

Update from op: I've begun migrating everything from Process Builder to Flows in Salesforce which has drastically reduced the number of errors I get due to processing limits.