HubSpot Ideas

EvanS

Salesforce Integration for Conversations

As a sales organization, we tie everything back into Salesforce.

Love the messages feature, but we have no mechanism to pull chat logs or chat metadata into Salesforce at this time.

A mechanism to pull this data into Salesforce would be of great value to our organization.

Actualizaciones de HubSpot
Estado actualizado a: Not Currently Planned
April 30, 2020 04:08 PM

Hi there, 

Thank you for this idea. We do see the benefits of adding this to the integration but we don't have any plans to add this in the near future. 

We will update this post if we have any updates on this idea. 

Best, 

Brandy 

29 Comentarios
BdeMuijnck
Miembro

Is this already possible? Or how do you guys add you chat contact person as lead to salesforce? 

PaavoP
Miembro

+1 from here. Please proceed with this feature addition, it's super important to be able to pass all details to the Sales team from Marketing without copy/pasting.

JCausseaux2
Miembro

We would LOVE to be able to log a chat/conversation from Hubspot as an activity in Salesforce. This would also require that the chat transcript itself be logged as well - potentially dynamically updated as it changes if it is continued later? Very important to have all of our engagement and activity with contacts/accounts logged in one location and chat is a huge engagement tool today. Surprised it's not already a feature!

LGuido
Miembro

We also agree we would benefit from this function. Has anyone found a workaround for this? Possibly using workflows? 

Msyvrais
Asesor destacado
Currently I create a task with a workflow that grabs all the relevant information from our chatbot properties and fire that over to salesforce and then salesforce assigns that task to the proper owner via lead assignment.
VBarriga
Miembro

@Msyvrais would you mind if we picked your brain on how you were able to do this?  would love to see how you incorporated this and see if it can be applied in my org.  Much appreciated.  

Msyvrais
Asesor destacado

Hi! Sure you can send me an email msyvrais@eddyfi.com or I can put my process in writing here if that is better

SThomason
Participante

+1 please add this functionality. 

MankaB
HubSpot Employee

+1 on behalf if a customer!