HubSpot Ideas

EvanS

Salesforce Integration for Conversations

As a sales organization, we tie everything back into Salesforce.

Love the messages feature, but we have no mechanism to pull chat logs or chat metadata into Salesforce at this time.

A mechanism to pull this data into Salesforce would be of great value to our organization.

29 Comentarios
ColeGailus
HubSpot Employee

At this time, it is not an option to sync messages chats or email interactions from Conversations to contact/lead records in Salesforce.  Just like the ablility to sync other timeline events like marketing and sales email activity, meetings, and calls, syncing conversations activity would allow teams working out of Salesforce to have more context of contact engagement.

BenMartinCURE
Participante

This would be an incredible addition. We use Salesforce as our main repository for donor information, and being able to see all donor activity in that space would be super helpful (and give us a reason not to switch to Salesforce's chat/ticketing solution!)

LukeClinton
HubSpot Employee

Really think this would be a great feature! Upvoted

lien
Participante

We use Salesforce as our main customer and prospect data hub as well. Syncing chat conversations with Salesforce contacts / leads is extremely important for us, so we can keep a full picture of our customers in our CRM. 

maryrose1075
Miembro

This is especially important as our SDR team are the folks that handle the Live Chat and work in HubSpot but our field reps live in Salesforce.  The dialog from the Live Chat needs to be visible to the sales rep who will be managing the life of the sales cycle for that customer.  Is this on the roadmap?  Thank you.

rn
Miembro

Please add this!  Very important part of handoff process to have the chat in SFDC>

neil2
Participante

This need to need to be done. Kind of can do a workaround with saving to contact properties  but not ideal.

gravity_js
Participante

+1 to this. We need Hubspot chats synched to Salesforce otherwise the data is lost. 

amandadoolittle
Participante

I don't understand how this isn't part of the integration! And looks like customers have been asking for this for 2 years.

Marie-Michelle
Participante

+1 We need this integration!

gunryd
Participante

I agree to this - I would really like conversation data to sync into Salesforce.

jmcguire
Miembro

This would be very valuable to add and would make conversations more competitive with thrid party apps.

Msyvrais
Asesor destacado

To add to this, being able to sync activities with the correct label (ex. Task as a task, email as an email, call as a call etc. ) would be better than all being sync'd as a task - it really messes with the reporting features in salesforce!

Msyvrais
Asesor destacado

I agree please add this feature to send chatbot conversations etc to salesforce! (same as a form submission)

grgeorge81
Participante

This is a much-needed feature to make the Hubspot-->Saleforce integration viable for organizations whose sales teams LIVE in SF but want to use HS for its powerful marketing+analytics. 

Estado actualizado a: Not Currently Planned
brandy_asplundh
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hi there, 

Thank you for this idea. We do see the benefits of adding this to the integration but we don't have any plans to add this in the near future. 

We will update this post if we have any updates on this idea. 

Best, 

Brandy 

mvandooren
Colaborador | Partner nivel Gold

Standing by for update/integration.

Marine
Participante

Much needed feature for us too! Our external reps only have access to Salesforce not Hubspot and can't know if a chat happened with their customer.

whitera5
Miembro

I would like to see this optomization too. Any ETA on when it will happen? 

JMathew
Miembro

Please add this feature to your roadmap.