HubSpot Ideas

JohnSag

Sales Velocity

A sales velocity report would be really usefull and add great value to the CRM.

Either a standard template for it (as it is something allready under your radar: https://blog.hubspot.com/sales/the-5-sales-metrics-that-matter-most) or the functionality to build one. For that i would need to be able to define sales cycle, win rate and average deal size together with number of business oppertunities in one. 

Best regards, John Sagrelius

17 Comentarios
carolenytander
Miembro

We vote for sales velocity reports! 

Thanks,

Carolen

VictorP
Miembro

Agree 110%

3dcart-Walt
Miembro

After watching the training on Sales Velocity I was really excited to get started on this.  It would be great to have a built in report that shows you this. 

kairosonic
Miembro

Simplifies and points to multiple levels of truth (of the smarketing engine) in a single equation.  Would be great to have natively.

timfresen
Colaborador

Honestly, I'm not sure why this isn't already there.

This is pivotal to forecasts and your team's effectiveness and efficiency.

Isn't there a way to create a report that tells you what the average time until won is?

Daniel-Attentiv
Participante

Hi @timfresen

I don't think there's a direct way on Hubspot CRM to show sales cycle length by owner unfortunately.

Both the Sales Dashboard and the Team Productivity miss that view. 

For now it has to be done using third party integrations.

gil1001
Colaborador líder

Another vote for sales velocity. You have probably about 5 blogs about it, yet you don't deliver it?

I also vote for a sales cycle length report over time which I miss.

@Daniel-Attentiv which tool do you use to get it?

elbanino
Miembro

@Daniel-Attentiv Thank you for your comment. What third party integrations do you currently use for sales velocity reports? 

And yes I also vote for a sales velocity report. 

jochenvp
Participante

upvote from me too!

stigaskcody
Miembro

vote it up

bokieffer
Miembro

We provide a Sales Velocity Tracker for Hubspot based on the following inputs:

• ACV or Amount
  • Days to Close
  • Deals Win Rate
  • Number of Deals

SALES VELOCITY FACTORSSALES VELOCITY FACTORSSALES VELOCITY TRENDSALES VELOCITY TREND

The Sales Velocity can be filtered by any Hubspot field, e.g. user, region, etc. 

email me for details: bo@gtmhub.com

JonathanElkin
Colaborador

Per the 3 year old comments in this post, please can you add the ability to create 'Lead Velocity Rate' and 'Deal Velocity Rate' reports. 

It's bizarre that Hubspot market their important, but does support customers to automate their adoption:

https://blog.hubspot.com/sales/the-sales-leaders-key-growth-metric

If this is not done via template reports, perhaps Hubspot could edit the calculation options for new properties so that we can add 'count of Sales Qualified Leads created' or 'count of Deals created' over a defined period of time.

joelpacheco
Participante

It's been way too long for this feature to be developed. You even have multiple posts such as this one referring to the Sales Velocity but the platform is not capable of displaying it (or even calculating it using custom reports).

Please, make displaying this metric easier for us.

Thank you,

Joel

DGarcia
Participante

Ditto Joel!!!!

Bucci
Miembro

Looks like it's been said a lot of times but it's frustrating to see the Hubspot blog posts on the importance of Sales Velocity yet they don't calculate or report on it.  Hopefully, this gets upvoted enough to remedy that!

HeidiHolman
Participante

How are we supposed to track the length of time it takes to close a deal without this kind of report?

MGan
HubSpot Employee

Commenting on behalf of a customer: The importance of this metric is mentioned in several HubSpot blogposts. In additon, their agency's mission is to align sales & marketing, to attract better leads. Sales velocity is therefore the perfect kpi.

Rather than having to do this calculation externally, providing a sales velocity report would help reduce customer friction