HubSpot Ideas

Javiersolutions

Sales Sequences association to a campaign

I would love to see the ability for a sales sequence to be able to associate to a campaign. If we were to run a campaign for X product, and the sales reps create their own sales sequences, I would like to be able to have them associate it with the campaign so we can get tracking on how many meetings are booked or deals created (not just deals closed) on that campaign. 

Basically, I want to know how many good conversations were initiated as a result of the campaign being run.  I can't be the only one who has thought of this. Upvote please Smiley Happy

HubSpot Updates
Being Reviewed
May 25, 2020 08:01 AM

Hi all! Quick update for you here, we're investing right now in a big upgrade to the campaigns app that will enable us to make this feature a reality. I have a more extensive update shared in https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Allow-external-pages-to-be-associated-with-a-Campaign/idi-p/34693 and https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Allow-forms-to-be-associated-with-a-Campaign/idi-p/11476 which are very related to this idea. For a little more context I'd recommend checking out either of those, and in the meantime as I have more information related to the possibility of associating Sequences with Campaigns I'll keep you posted here. Thanks for taking the time to share your idea!

29 Replies
Momentum
Member | Partner

I come from a big SFDC background, and when we would approach campaigns, we would use them to tag activities against those contacts prior to the show, along with tagging meetings we had with those contacts at the tradeshow. In addition, we would use the campaign on the Deal level to attirbute it to a specific tradeshow, thus creating ROI and justifcation. This would be extremely helpful!

Shay
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all! Quick update for you here, we're investing right now in a big upgrade to the campaigns app that will enable us to make this feature a reality. I have a more extensive update shared in https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Allow-external-pages-to-be-associated-with-a-Campaign... and https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Allow-forms-to-be-associated-with-a-Campaign/idi-p/11... which are very related to this idea. For a little more context I'd recommend checking out either of those, and in the meantime as I have more information related to the possibility of associating Sequences with Campaigns I'll keep you posted here. Thanks for taking the time to share your idea!

Momentum
Member | Partner

Thanks Shay! On a similiar note, it would be great to find a way to pull up companies with their booth number in the mobile app. When I go to a tradeshow, I am often pursuing the exhibitors and I like to have a strategy in place to hit all the booths in that specific area and see their contact name. There's really not a good way to do this in the app, but many of us attend tradeshows where it is super handy to have the company, contact and booth number quickly at our disposal.

Viddy
HubSpot Employee

Hi team! my customer would really benefit from being able to associate their sequences to campaigns as well as they have been doing alot of great work building up their sequences and would like to be able to consolidate these assets as well when viewing their campaign performance etc. 

csymphony
Participant

Agreed. Forms and landing pages (if created in Hubspot) are pretty helpful but we really need to be able to associate rep sequences with multichannel ABM campaigns. 

JDegreef

so given that this ticket is from 2019, is this a priority or has it been picked up? if yes, is there a timeline for it to be released?

RachelJordan
Participant

This is something my team needs as well -- either associate sequences or email templates to campaigns

marygally

Hi Shay, This feature is very beneficial to our team. Any recent update about this feature? It's been in the review stage since 2020.

Daniel_Ila

This would be a really cool feature. Is there any recent update about it?

ACummings

I just spoke with the customer service in a chat, this still hasn't been created and they asked me to upvote the idea.

I highly recommend upvoting this idea here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Add-active-Lists-to-Campaign/idi-p/371879 

RachelJordan
Participant
thanks for upvoting!
NSingleton3

Is this still not complete?

AMcCall1

We definitely could also benefit from being able to add sequences to campaigns! 

CBilan
Participant

Seconding this feature! We really like how sequences have a personalized feel, so we integrated this into our campaign and we would like to be able to track conversions through them besides the automated emails from workflows 🙂 Glad to see many are requesting this feature

RonaldHay

Yes to sequences and also the options to associate any sales task to a specific campaign via the user as they log or schedule their personal tasks. We have a large outbound Demand Gen team and all of the effort we spend to create playbooks, collateral, sequences, and build lists for the group does not get associate to the campaign. I love the format of the Campaign revenue report, but most of the assests we create go to support our demand gen team and cannot be associated. 

Hubspot released the "Tasks" feature in the Campaign anaylitics report BUT it was tasks for marketing actions, not sales tasks. Bummer. PLEASE move this to the top of the development list. 

NSingleton3

What Ronald said!

lxfoley

This would be a really great feature as our marketing and sales teams collaborate heavily on sequences/campaigns and we'd like a more accurate representation of our results from those efforts.

cmarivel

Looking forward to an update on this. We'd love to see sequences under our campaign stats. 

roland_deshane
Participant

Upvoting this idea. Campaign functionality has come a long way but when utlizing ABM approaches, we often have our sales teams run "sales outreach campaigns" through Sequences. Conversions from these efforts currently can't be associated with campaigns even though its my marketing team managing the effort. 

janinel
Participant

This would be AMAZING... also ...

How about recurring tasks for Marketing tasks? 

How about task status? (customizable list is ideal)

How about custom color options for marketing campaigns?

How about more task types?  (a customizable list would be ideal)

How about a calendar filters by any property?

The alternate solve for this is basically using the current custom object (which allows us to copy deal functionality for other process), but it is missing a calendar view that allows us to filter by any property.