Olá! Nós temos uma Comunidade em Português!

Sales Sequence Emails - Lock Editing

We are running into issues with our Sales team having the ability to edit emails within Sequences that are used by a team. When a user copies a template, makes customization and goes to save, the "Update Template" button is listed first. This will update the original template causing existing sequences to get messed up with someone's customizations. 

We belive having the ability to lock these by the Super Admin will help BIG time! 

Screenshot 2019-05-08 16.11.37.png

HubSpot updates
Sales Sequence Emails - Lock EditingHubSpot Produkt-Team
Re: Sales Sequence Emails - Lock Editing
09-26-2019

We've recently added warnings in templates, sequences, and documents to help prevent users from accidentally making these changes. Next we are planning to add more permissions. I'll update this post once we have something in beta!

Sequences___HubSpot.jpg

Sales Sequence Emails - Lock EditingHubSpot Produkt-Team
changed to: In Planning
06-05-2019

We are currently planning a solution to prevent users from making unwanted changes to templates and sequences that cause downstream issues for other users and other sequences!

4 Comentários
HubSpot Produkt-Team
HubSpot Produkt-Team
Status atualizado para: In Planning

We are currently planning a solution to prevent users from making unwanted changes to templates and sequences that cause downstream issues for other users and other sequences!

mikelocalfluenc
Mitwirkender

This creates so many problems for us too. Sales reps clone a sequence and then start changing the templates and completely screw it up for everyone else .

HubSpot Produkt-Team
HubSpot Produkt-Team

We've recently added warnings in templates, sequences, and documents to help prevent users from accidentally making these changes. Next we are planning to add more permissions. I'll update this post once we have something in beta!

Sequences___HubSpot.jpg

dlaarni
Berater

I agree, it's quite troublesome as I've had to restore the templates several times now. The team doesn't understand that when they clone the sequence, they are actually editing from the original email template. While the update above is useful, I've just seen a team member messing up our templates again. Permissions is really the best way to go about this.