HubSpot Ideas

edutechno

Sales Extension plugin for Firefox

It would be great to have the sales extension for Firefox also. Right now, it is available for Chrome and Outlook only.

140 Replies
JCDunick

My company and I have switched to G-Suite and its a huge shock to find out there is no plugin for FireFox. Instantly do not trust HubSpot. Resolve this issue - UpVote!

MIkeW23

Just reviving this thread. I've been using Chrome Gmail Hubspot extension.

As of June 2020, my Chrome browser has been hanging up my whole laptop system. I suspect it's Gsuite, plus extensions, but I have the latest Chrome.

I'm switching back to Firefox as a backup, things are smoother but I'm missing my Hubspot integration! Hubspot should ideally support more than one browser.

jfschaff

It is definitly missing, hope you plan to develop this soon.

thisissami
Participant

Hi Hubspot - one more Firefox user chiming in. Chrome has major privacy concerns, as well as being terrible with memory. Can your team please create an add-on for Firefox? There are 392 million firefox users in the world; surely that's a substantial enough number for you to create this feature that so many of your paying customers have been asking for.

kubadat

Another FF user here wanting the extension

boky
Participant

Just got this reply from the support:

> I highly recommend commenting or subscribing to it so you can be notified of the change!

So I'm commenting here. Chrome is not the only browser in the world.

In some countries, every tenth user is a Firefox user: https://gs.statcounter.com/browser-market-share/all/slovenia

benji_vp

Hi,

I switched from Chrome to Firefox for many reasons. I am quite shocked to find out that the Hubspot Sales extension is not available on Firefox. The request in this forum is already there for over 3 years and nothing has been done about it!? Why?

Could you please let me know when you expect the plugin to be available?

Looking forward to receiving your soonest reply.

Rgds,

Benji

boky
Participant

This is my monthly reminder to HubSpot that the Chrome extension still hasn't been ported to Firefox.

ShacharSilbert
Participant

Second @boky s monthly reminder. Chrome is a pain in... and I use it solely because of the extension.

aborowiec
Participant

I see the first request for teh extension was in 2016, still nothing. Does Google pay Hubspot to limit their extensions to Chrome the way they pay Apple to make Google the default search on Safari?

PamCotton
Community Manager

Hello @aborowiec 

Currently, the status of this idea here is not currently planned, which is still the case I was able to confirm with our team.

My recommendation is to upvote the idea above and leave your comment in the ideas, to receive any updates in the future.

Kindly,

Pam

boky
Participant

This is a monhtly reminder that this issue has been opened for 46 months and that there are people using Firefox who find this problem extreemely frustrating.

I invite everybody to open up a support ticket on a monthly basis in HubSpot and let them now via that channel as well that it's limiting their daily workflow.

ShacharSilbert
Participant

I will also add a Monthly reminder that I NEED this

jfschaff

Hi everyone, I totally agree about this, it's baffling that no Firefox add-on exist after so many requests. WE NEED THIS!

mikloso
Participant

Really need this! Moved from Chrome a while ago and don't plan on going back.

boky
Participant

This is a monhtly reminder that this issue has been opened for 47 months and that nothing changed in this time.

boky
Participant

Happy anniversary!

This issue is now 4 years old.

Jamie_B

Uhh, what's the status? HS is painful to use without the browser intergration.

jamesshetler

I need Safari extension, Firefox at the least!

boky
Participant

This is a monhtly reminder that this issue has been left ignored for 49 months now and counting.