Sales Emails Spell Check

Hey there:

A few of our clients have asked when it's possible to spell check emails sent out of the HubSpot Sales tool. It would be a "great to have" feature.

Thanks,

Marion Boyce

Builder Funnel

HubSpot updates
Sales Emails Spell Checkコミュニティー管理者
changed to: New
07-31-2017

Sales Emails Spell Checkコミュニティー管理者
changed to: Needs Detail
04-11-2017

Hey @mboyce thank you for the post? Could you please clarify if you are referring to emails you write in and send via the CRM, or emails you write in Gmail and/or Outlook using the HubSpot Sales plugin?

12件のコメント
コミュニティー管理者
コミュニティー管理者
ステータスに更新: Needs Detail

Hey @mboyce thank you for the post? Could you please clarify if you are referring to emails you write in and send via the CRM, or emails you write in Gmail and/or Outlook using the HubSpot Sales plugin?

jeffwenzel
新規ユーザー

I would like to know the same answer as well. And for me, this is for emails I write and send via the CRM.

kelseycg
新規投稿者

This is badly needed especially in templates. There is no way to access spell check except to right click and use your browser's spellcheck when creating or editing template.

jnix284
名誉投稿者

Similar to how this dialog box has the ABC check mark, it would be great if the HubSpot email interface had the same.

コミュニティー管理者
コミュニティー管理者
ステータスに更新: Idea Submitted

LJ
新規ユーザー

Gentlemen,

Are there any plans to incorporate a spell checker in the Hubspot CRM? This would be a great improvement! 

atb990
一般投稿者

Why isn't this a feature for probably the most expensive drip email service?

karen_barth
常連投稿者

Any update on this?

When I am sending emails, misspellings will have a red underline. However, that is not what happens when the rest of my sales team sends email messages through HubSpot. Must be a browser spellchecker.

wsheid
新規投稿者

Karen_Barth is experiencing what I am dealing with. My colleagues have spell checking occuring indicated with a red underline and my emails mis-spellings are not indicated. We are all using Google Chrome. Has this issue been remedied?

SuzNGF
常連投稿者

Upvoting this. A spell check in general for emails would be awesome.