HubSpot Ideas

mboyce

Sales Emails Spell Check

Hey there:

A few of our clients have asked when it's possible to spell check emails sent out of the HubSpot Sales tool. It would be a "great to have" feature.

Thanks,

Marion Boyce

Builder Funnel

Mises à jour HubSpot
Statut mis à jour : New
July 31, 2017 06:33 AM

Statut mis à jour : Needs Detail
April 11, 2017 01:26 AM

Hey @mboyce thank you for the post? Could you please clarify if you are referring to emails you write in and send via the CRM, or emails you write in Gmail and/or Outlook using the HubSpot Sales plugin?

30 Commentaires
vanessahunt
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Platinum

What @TToth said 😁 

ISyer
Membre

YES!!!!

anilson
Membre

This is much needed! Is there a timeline for this feature to be released? This would be impactful in Service Hub and the conversation inbox. 

NHazell
Membre

@roisinkirby Sending emails directly from Hubspot, there is no spell check. Surely this must be a basic feature I would of thought? Are Hubspot intending to add this as any time soon please?

akishaitas
Membre

Ok, this idea is being out there for 6 years

Lets go people

JJudd
Membre

I just started working for a company that uses HubSpot and please tell me this is not true!  NO SPELL CHECKER FOR EMAIL!?!?!?  Even this "Reply to Idea" box has a half-A$$ed spell checker.  I can not believe I will have to figure out a work around on my own! (After sending out several embarrassing email responses.)  

CWillo
Membre

Not having this feature is really poor - come on HubSpit 😉 On a serious note when are you planning to add this essential feature?

Slixer
Membre

OMG! Seriously thiss is aboot as dumbl as you cun get!! I have Grammerly and spell chick on most evrythink becuase my speling is atroshus!! Why is this such a hard sell? COME ON@!!!!!

SThomas6
Membre

It would also be excellent to have a spell check for any notes that are being entered, whether it be when logging meetings or calls. The spellcheck suggestions are currently very innaccurate. 

chrisatsandler
Participant

Wait.  This has been asked in 2017 and it's still not being worked on?