HubSpot Ideas

mboyce

Sales Emails Spell Check

Hey there:

A few of our clients have asked when it's possible to spell check emails sent out of the HubSpot Sales tool. It would be a "great to have" feature.

Thanks,

Marion Boyce

Builder Funnel

30件のコメント
ステータスに更新: Needs Detail
roisinkirby
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hey @mboyce thank you for the post? Could you please clarify if you are referring to emails you write in and send via the CRM, or emails you write in Gmail and/or Outlook using the HubSpot Sales plugin?

jeffwenzel
メンバー

I would like to know the same answer as well. And for me, this is for emails I write and send via the CRM.

kelseycg
メンバー

This is badly needed especially in templates. There is no way to access spell check except to right click and use your browser's spellcheck when creating or editing template.

Anonymous
適用対象外

Similar to how this dialog box has the ABC check mark, it would be great if the HubSpot email interface had the same.

ステータスに更新: Idea Submitted
roisinkirby
HubSpot製品開発チーム

LJ
メンバー

Gentlemen,

Are there any plans to incorporate a spell checker in the Hubspot CRM? This would be a great improvement! 

atb990
参加者

Why isn't this a feature for probably the most expensive drip email service?

karen_barth
投稿者

Any update on this?

When I am sending emails, misspellings will have a red underline. However, that is not what happens when the rest of my sales team sends email messages through HubSpot. Must be a browser spellchecker.

wsheid
メンバー

Karen_Barth is experiencing what I am dealing with. My colleagues have spell checking occuring indicated with a red underline and my emails mis-spellings are not indicated. We are all using Google Chrome. Has this issue been remedied?

SuzNGF
投稿者 | Solutions Partner

Upvoting this. A spell check in general for emails would be awesome.

ChantelJUtras
メンバー

This is badly needed. We need spell check software directly in HubSpot, without having to integrate add ons.

RJK
参加者

Big miss not having spellcheck in the email tool - I see it's a part of this comment/idea suggestion tool, but not the one we use for daily emails to our contacts???  Cmon folks, I'm losing faith in Hubspot based on this an other usability items I've commented on.

gercomonteba
メンバー

looking forward to see a tool in hubspot to use for spellingchecker, like grammarly or a inhouse version.

JamesBluelab
メンバー

I have problems with no auto correct for lower case i to captal I.  I am so used to just typing in i in MicroSoft Apps that i just dont capitalise anymore.  In HubSpot i am constantly going back to correct my lower case i's 

ESutter
メンバー

Yess pleasse spells chex iz imprtant

🙂 Yes, please !  My team would love this update!

BigDaddyBear
参加者

Wow, 4 years and still waiting! 

A spell checker for emails sent from the CRM is surely a must? Presumably not a difficult feature to implement either!? 

Any update on where this is at would be greatly appreciated. 

CSears5
参加者

Spell check is a BASIC feature. Agree 100% with all of the comments here. I now send myself templates to spell check my work and my marketing colleagues work before I send to anyone. It would save a GREAT amount of time if HubSpot built spell-check into its platform. 

HFallu
メンバー

I also, would like to be able to have, even the default dictionnary in my browser, auto correct my typos.

TToth
メンバー

HubSpot is a really fantastic tool. However emails MUST HAVE spellcheck. This is so elementary. Why is this feature not being given more priority?
NOTHING Looks more "unpproffessionnnnnal" than misspelled words. Really, can you please add this feature already? Thank you! 🙂

CFalstad
投稿者

@TToth - I couldn't agree more!