Sales Emails Spell Check

Hey there:

A few of our clients have asked when it's possible to spell check emails sent out of the HubSpot Sales tool. It would be a "great to have" feature.

Thanks,

Marion Boyce

Builder Funnel

HubSpot updates
12 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager
updated to: Needs Detail

Hey @mboyce thank you for the post? Could you please clarify if you are referring to emails you write in and send via the CRM, or emails you write in Gmail and/or Outlook using the HubSpot Sales plugin?

jeffwenzel

I would like to know the same answer as well. And for me, this is for emails I write and send via the CRM.

kelseycg
New Contributor

This is badly needed especially in templates. There is no way to access spell check except to right click and use your browser's spellcheck when creating or editing template.

jnix284
Esteemed Contributor

Similar to how this dialog box has the ABC check mark, it would be great if the HubSpot email interface had the same.

Community Manager
Community Manager
updated to: Idea Submitted

LJ

Gentlemen,

Are there any plans to incorporate a spell checker in the Hubspot CRM? This would be a great improvement! 

atb990
Occasional Contributor

Why isn't this a feature for probably the most expensive drip email service?

karen_barth
Regular Contributor

Any update on this?

When I am sending emails, misspellings will have a red underline. However, that is not what happens when the rest of my sales team sends email messages through HubSpot. Must be a browser spellchecker.

wsheid
New Contributor

Karen_Barth is experiencing what I am dealing with. My colleagues have spell checking occuring indicated with a red underline and my emails mis-spellings are not indicated. We are all using Google Chrome. Has this issue been remedied?

SuzNGF
Regular Contributor

Upvoting this. A spell check in general for emails would be awesome.